Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

VUC is terrible. He can't even dominate Euro Ball. Can't believe this guy is our uncontested starting center.

In his defence his team are very poor quality.

All I care about is that he comes to us injury free and he performs for us

In his defence his team are very poor quality.

All I care about is that he comes to us injury free and he performs for us

Vuc is an off the bench type of player due to his lack of athleticism in the new NBA. We will do better if we play like this"

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc/Speights

Isaac

Simmons/Hezonja

Afflalo/Iwundu

Mack/DJ

I think Vuc will ultimately be traded to the Celtics.

Vuc is an off the bench type of player due to his lack of athleticism in the new NBA. We will do better if we play like this"

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc/Speights

Isaac

Simmons/Hezonja

Afflalo/Iwundu

Mack/DJ

I think Vuc will ultimately be traded to the Celtics.

You can say it over and over as many times as you want, still doesn't make it truth.

Read the Cavs are listening to offers for the #1 Nets pick they just received from Boston. And maybe want to move Love and get a point guard as insurance. My thought is offer Vuc, Payton, and Heronja for Love and the #1 Nets pick. Probably would be turned down but is a starting point.

Read the Cavs are listening to offers for the #1 Nets pick they just received from Boston. And maybe want to move Love and get a point guard as insurance. My thought is offer Vuc, Payton, and Heronja for Love and the #1 Nets pick. Probably would be turned down but is a starting point.

Yea there is no way in hell they would accept that.

Wow. Look at what he does for Gordon

Yea I knew they had good chemistry and all, but that's huge.

Terrence Ross one is insane, but this all makes sense since we didn't have a solid pg off the bench. I wonder what those numbers are going to look like this year with a decent backup.

Yea I knew they had good chemistry and all, but that's huge.

Terrence Ross one is insane, but this all makes sense since we didn't have a solid pg off the bench. I wonder what those numbers are going to look like this year with a decent backup.

Payton and Ibaka had negative chemistry. I think Payton is now surrounded with players that gel with him. I'd like to see Augustin numbers. I really think most of our issues was bench related. Our starters kept the game close, even with Ibaka. I watched most games until the end when there was no point anymore. We are not as bad as many of you on this board think.