Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

vegas has our win total over/under at 33.5. better than indy, Chicago, Brooklyn, Atlanta, new York in the east and sacramento and Phoenix overall. We're tied with the lakers.

I do... kind of like a gorilla. However, I'm old now (40) and actually play no basketball.

Dude. wingspan.

vegas has our win total over/under at 33.5. better than indy, Chicago, Brooklyn, Atlanta, new York in the east and sacramento and Phoenix overall. We're tied with the lakers.

I would probably take the over on that if I wanted to bet. I think we are going to be around 35-36 wins this year unless everything falls apart again (which it might! (knocking on all of the wood))

I would probably take the over on that if I wanted to bet. I think we are going to be around 35-36 wins this year unless everything falls apart again (which it might! (knocking on all of the wood))

yeah. I agree with the number. I think a reasonably healthy season has us at 36 wins but if you play out every possible scenario 33 or 34 seems like a good average.

Miami's at 43.5. I'm going way under on that.

Philly's at 42.5. If they're healthy they might win 46 games. if they're not they might win 25 games.

Lol Mauro starting to look like EP

Philly 9 games better than us? No f ing way!!! I will take that bet!!!

If Embiid and Simmons stay fit this season they will be good. If Fultz blends into the team quickly I can see them being 9 games better than us.