Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Now that the kyrie to Orlando craziness is over.

If Payton shows no significant improvement on the first half of the season, should we go after Bledsoe?

Now that the kyrie to Orlando craziness is over.

If Payton shows no significant improvement on the first half of the season, should we go after Bledsoe?

I'd still rather have Payton

I'd rather have Payton and Bledsoe but not just let so by himself

Cavs, Celtics trade may fall through due to concerns over Isaiah Thomas' hip. Craziness

They just need a 3rd team to take IT for another first or they will need to include Tatum now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-cavaliers-evaluating-kyrie-irving-034510896.html

Report: Isaiah Thomas injury could void Kyrie Irving trade

If this trade gets voided I think teams jump at this opportunity

The new Cavs GM is feisty. He's using this to get more outta Boston. Rape and pillage. The Ainge way. Time he gets a taste of his own medicine. I hate the Celtics.

Boston already gave too much. Zizik was likely a top 10 pick this year. With that in mind, Cleveland got two top 10 first rounders, Crowder and an injured IA. I don't think they can get anything better in return than that. The Brooklin pick is extremely valuable.

They need to stick to the plan. They surely will not get anything close to that and I dont see Kyrie going back to Cleveland.

Boston already gave too much. Zizik was likely a top 10 pick this year. With that in mind, Cleveland got two top 10 first rounders, Crowder and an injured IA. I don't think they can get anything better in return than that. The Brooklin pick is extremely valuable.

They need to stick to the plan. They surely will not get anything close to that and I dont see Kyrie going back to Cleveland.

Zizic wouldn't have been a top 10 pick. He would have gone 14-22 like the other centers.

Zizic wouldn't have been a top 10 pick. He would have gone 14-22 like the other centers.

i dont disagree but A 14-22 pick last draft is still a top ten pick this upcoming year.