Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Cavs and Celtics on verge of a deal: Kyrie Irving for Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Ante Zizic and 2018 Nets pick unprotected, sources say

Holy crap

Can't believe they are willing to give up the nets pick..

Think they gave up too much, especially with that pick thrown in. Imagine if Kyrie walks after the 2 years as well.

Cavs probably gotta move Love or TT? If Crowder starts at SF, James PF, Love will have to play center or be moved. Unless they have plans to bring Crowder off the bench.

I think the Cavs got a fantastic deal but Kyrie can be a transcendent player. I like the deal for both teams

I like kyrie better for a good team than just by himself in a vacuum. His value comes from big performances in big games and not necessarily consistent performances over the season. So Boston is a good place for him.

But they played great defense by surrounding Thomas with good defenders. They've now dealt a ton of their defensive depth. Wonder how they look this year on that end

I like kyrie better for a good team than just by himself in a vacuum. His value comes from big performances in big games and not necessarily consistent performances over the season. So Boston is a good place for him.

But they played great defense by surrounding Thomas with good defenders. They've now dealt a ton of their defensive depth. Wonder how they look this year on that end

They are really slim at PF. Maybe they could be fun in crunch time with Hayward or Brown at PF and Kyrie, Smart and Horford

They are really slim at PF. Maybe they could be fun in crunch time with Hayward or Brown at PF and Kyrie, Smart and Horford

Damn I forgot they had Hayward too -- ainge is just too good of a GM