Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I very much doubt you will EVER be positive about anything magic.

Being positive for our strategy these past five years would have been counterproductive. Now we have to dig out of the hole we've made for ourselves. The only way to solve problems is to recognize they exist in the first place. Burying your head in the sand and yelling "rah,rah" won't get you anywhere.

Do you really want to count on Payton becoming a good three point shooter as a factor in the Magic improving? That's what I mean by ignoring a problem and hoping it will go away.

Rome wasn't built in a day. We have new management and did you expect Paul George and Chris Paul this offseason? We have been rebuilding for five years and yes the plan under rob was derailed last summer. but in the new nba.You are rebuilding with 19 year olds and unles they are Lebron type players it's gonna take at least five years to have a playoff team.

Being positive for our strategy these past five years would have been counterproductive. Now we have to dig out of the hole we've made for ourselves. The only way to solve problems is to recognize they exist in the first place. Burying your head in the sand and yelling "rah,rah" won't get you anywhere.

Do you really want to count on Payton becoming a good three point shooter as a factor in the Magic improving? That's what I mean by ignoring a problem and hoping it will go away.

I think the argument is for Isaac becoming a good shooter, not Payton.

"Dennis Smith Jr. was voted by his rookie peers as the most likely winner of the 17-18 NBA Rookie of the Year award.Smith received 25.7 percent of the vote, ahead of Lonzo Ball at 20 percent and Markelle Fultz at 17.1 percent.

Kris Dunn was the player voted most likely to win the award last season at 29 percent.

Ball and Jayson Tatum were voted the rookies that will have the best career."

My link

Somebody please remind me again WHY we did not draft this guy???

"Dennis Smith Jr. was voted by his rookie peers as the most likely winner of the 17-18 NBA Rookie of the Year award.Smith received 25.7 percent of the vote, ahead of Lonzo Ball at 20 percent and Markelle Fultz at 17.1 percent.

Kris Dunn was the player voted most likely to win the award last season at 29 percent.

My link

Payton

Rome wasn't built in a day. We have new management and did you expect Paul George and Chris Paul this offseason? We have been rebuilding for five years and yes the plan under rob was derailed last summer. but in the new nba.You are rebuilding with 19 year olds and unles they are Lebron type players it's gonna take at least five years to have a playoff team.

Hennigan derailed himself with a bunch of terrible moves. He pulled an Otis Smith right there at the end -- difference was that Otis Smith actually put together somewhat of a respectable team that went to the finals.

• Upvote 1

My link

lol @ Kris Dunn