Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Two way player. Doesn't effect the 15 man roster

Just read that he might sign a two way-contract. This guy seems desperate to stay in the NBA.

Anyone knows if he still has thrombocytopenia?

Sorry guys I know this is out of the blue, but I just read a story about Fournier and Vuc playing against each other and just wanted to say again how much I hate having them on our team as Starters. I would not mind at all if they were bench players because I think they could help us win games but to see them parading around as our Franchise starters makes me sick.

Sorry guys I know this is out of the blue, but I just read a story about Fournier and Vuc playing against each other and just wanted to say again how much I hate having them on our team as Starters. I would not mind at all if they were bench players because I think they could help us win games but to see them parading around as our Franchise starters makes me sick.

You are absolutely right. Both players will serve this team better by keeping them SEPARATE. The key to the new NBA is having balanced rotation. I believe we should play like this if we are to use our rotation best:

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc

Speights/Isaac

Simmons/Hezonja

Afflalo/Iwundu

Mack

You are absolutely right. Both players will serve this team better by keeping them SEPARATE. The key to the new NBA is having balanced rotation. I believe we should play like this if we are to use our rotation best:

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc

Speights/Isaac

Simmons/Hezonja

Afflalo/Iwundu

Mack

That won't work. We know Payton is horrible when he isn't Around shooters, only 1 good shooter in that lineup that's setting us up for failure. You could make a case for Isaac but we don't even know if he can shoot at the nba level yet.

That won't work. We know Payton is horrible when he isn't Around shooters, only 1 good shooter in that lineup that's setting us up for failure. You could make a case for Isaac but we don't even know if he can shoot at the nba level yet.

It worked fine when we played that lineup

I agree. Spacing will be terrible. Sample size and garbage games at end of last season make those results suspect as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. Spacing will be terrible. Sample size and garbage games at end of last season make those results suspect as far as I'm concerned.

You can't just claim 27% of the season as garbage time. It'd be one thing if we were using numbers from the last 5 games exclusively but its not like Atlanta, Miami, the Knicks, Washington, etc were resting players or putting up questionable effort with 20 games to go.

Ross Fournier and Gordon (inside 3) are all good shooters.

Ross Fournier and Gordon (inside 3) are all good shooters.

My bad, didn't see Ross, apparently I can't read.

Also P4TW, some may argue the whole season was garbage time.