bazemore

Schroder

muscala

Collins

bembry

bellineli

Delaney

plumlee

where is their offense going to come from? People are worried about our offense and we had our entire starting 5 average 12+ppg last season. Atlanta has Schroder. that's it.

this is Atlanta's rotation next year

dedmon

ilyasova

prince

bazemore

Schroder

muscala

Collins

bembry

bellineli

Delaney

plumlee

where is their offense going to come from? People are worried about our offense and we had our entire starting 5 average 12+ppg last season. Atlanta has Schroder. that's it.

Damn that's scary. Didn't realize how stripped their roster is, still a big fan of Schroder though.

dedmon

ilyasova

prince

bazemore

Schroder

muscala

Collins

bembry

bellineli

Delaney

plumlee

eh I don't know if the limit has to be .500 by January first but we probably need to be within striking distance of that to survive January. the benchmark needs to be something like 17-20 so if we go 4-9 in January and 5-6 in February we at least have a fighting chance of going 11-10 in March and April which could get us into the playoffs if the east sucks.

I hope we can be close to that pace. The risk will be if we hit a stretch where we lose a few games in a row. The way this team has been conditioned to lose these past five years, you wonder if they would have the mental toughness to rebound from a difficult stretch, or if it would snowball into something worse.

I hope we can be close to that pace. The risk will be if we hit a stretch where we lose a few games in a row. The way this team has been conditioned to lose these past five years, you wonder if they would have the mental toughness to rebound from a difficult stretch, or if it would snowball into something worse.

Yup. Hopefully theres been enough turnover with the roster to prevent that.

dedmon

ilyasova

prince

bazemore

Schroder

muscala

Collins

bembry

bellineli

Delaney

plumlee

Lol, that is an ugly lineup offensively.

eh I don't know if the limit has to be .500 by January first but we probably need to be within striking distance of that to survive January. the benchmark needs to be something like 17-20 so if we go 4-9 in January and 5-6 in February we at least have a fighting chance of going 11-10 in March and April which could get us into the playoffs if the east sucks.

This FO wasn't brought in to get us to squeak in as an 8 seed. If Gordon and Payton don't look like cornerstones moving forward I expect they will be dealt for future assets to help with a rebuild as opposed to being forced to resign them and further cloud the cap or let them walk for free. If either one is dealt, I don't expect this club to close strong as it likely means that a rebuild is on the way and anyone over 23 is outside the window and needs to be dealt. The flip side is that if Gordon and Payton are cornerstones, I expect we will be over .500 with Vuc and Fournier playing in their best roles... but I'm an optimist.

• Upvote 1