Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Pretty quiet on here this time of year so I'll throw out a question, if anyone's interested. Do you think substantive changes are still coming to this roster before the season starts, or is what we see pretty much what we get (not talking about adding a guy at the end of the bench)?

Pretty quiet on here this time of year so I'll throw out a question, if anyone's interested. Do you think substantive changes are still coming to this roster before the season starts, or is what we see pretty much what we get (not talking about adding a guy at the end of the bench)?

I think we're set. This will be the team we roll with until at least the end of the year and the new signings become tradeable. I think Kyrie gets traded before preseason, but I have no reason to believe that he's coming here.

I think the FO wants some continuity to properly evaluate AG and EP going into their contract years. Starting lineup is probably the 24 games we saw with Ross and we overhauled the bench.

Could be active at the trading deadline if we could move one of the Cs, if Isaac earns a bigger role earlier than expected, or if Mario shows a pulse

10 in a row...wowie. Lets see him get 77 ...miss one..then knock down another 53 like Curry. Until then the he needs to spend his time being proud of himself for practicing hard and not posting on IG.

Speaking of Instagram--he needs stop taking offence and responding to people who say anything negative about him on there. He's responded to me twice and I wasn't saying anything a professional athlete should be taking exception to. He's thin skinned.