Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

also. this whole global kyrie discussion is showing how people value Kyrie differently.

on one side you have Bill Simmons suggesting Memphis trade conley and gasol for kyrie. This is the "look at what kyrie does for you in the finals" stance.

But with Kyrie's issues, is he really that more valuable than Conley, Lillard, wall, etc? Maybe in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. but what about during the season?

also. this whole global kyrie discussion is showing how people value Kyrie differently.

on one side you have Bill Simmons suggesting Memphis trade conley and gasol for kyrie. This is the "look at what kyrie does for you in the finals" stance.

But with Kyrie's issues, is he really that more valuable than Conley, Lillard, wall, etc? Maybe in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. but what about during the season?

Was it you who mentioned how abysmal the Cavs record has been with Kyrie and without James? There's no real evidence to support Kyrie can provide wins without significant help.

That being said, I'd still love to land him, he'd be our best player since Dwight.

Was it you who mentioned how abysmal the Cavs record has been with Kyrie and without James? There's no real evidence to support Kyrie can provide wins without significant help.

That being said, I'd still love to land him, he'd be our best player since Dwight.

yeah.

He's Iverson 2.0.

He's problematic and you really have to build a team around his faults and those faults might still be too present to be a guy who can get you over the hump but he's exciting and talented and that's better than not having him.

But it also is why many other teams shouldn't trade for him.

At the end of games, who will be our go-to scorer?

whoever is open. put the ball in EP's hands, run a play, and let him decide the best play.

whoever is open. put the ball in EP's hands, run a play, and let him decide the best play.

I also think EP is the closer for now

I also think EP is the closer for now

fwiw Payton shot 50% in the last 30 seconds when games were within 5 points. Fournier shot 33/17/77 and had 4 turnovers.

Terrence Jones is playing in China.

is he a terrible lockerroom presence or something? The second offseason in a row that the NBA basically said "Thanks but no thanks".