Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Hezonja clips:

This is the Hezonja that can make some team really happy. AND these are NBA clips not Euroleague stuff. Athletic (means he should be able to be a decent defensive player), can handle a basketball, creative, shooting range is incredible (consistency needed), definitely can play 2 or 3, maybe point forward so he meets the . Hopefully year 2 was an anomaly. If, might be a big if, he has the right attitude and has the right work ethic he is going to be able to carve a niche and give us value. I just hope he gets the chance because these clips prove their is talent there!

The last paragraph of that article could be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

You mean you don't think we're close to being competitive with the Warriors after all the moves this summer???? I guess some people are just naturally skeptical......

You mean you don't think we're close to being competitive with the Warriors after all the moves this summer???? I guess some people are just naturally skeptical......

Defensively we are potentially better. Offensive not so much.

Defensively we are potentially better. Offensive not so much.

Better defense will lead to better offense. We should use this SL and separate Fournier/Vuc tandem

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc

Speights

Simmons

Afflalo

Mack

• Upvote 1

I think we are a better team if we commit to Biyombo in the starting lineup. Our numbers were slightly better with him starting.

they were pretty much the same.

Better defense will lead to better offense. We should use this SL and separate Fournier/Vuc tandem

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc

Speights

Simmons

Afflalo

Mack

That's not bad I think if we stand pat our starting lineup will be Vucevic, Gordon, Simmons, Fournier, and Payton. I think this lineup gives you the most balance offense/defense wise.

Biyombo

Gordon

Ross

Fournier

Payton

Vuc

Speights

Simmons

Afflalo

Mack

god help us if we ever play a vuc-speights lineup.