Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Mario is pretty clearly a SF.

If we ever want him to develop we should entrench him at SF and a little SG. PF you're just further hampering his already terrible development.

Whelp Vogel thinks he's a four so we're about to find out

Hezonja isn't a shooting guard. he once was but he got taller.

He still is G/F and can play both positions. I dont see him playing the PF with Isaac and Gordon sharing that position.

The reason I think he will playing at the SG position is because they way new management feel about tall and long guys. I will not be surprised if we see at times a very long lineup consisting of Payton/Mario/Isaac/AG and Biz. Maybe even Fournier at the PG position at some point

Crazy, but Not surprising. Management seems to be all over

He still is G/F and can play both positions. I dont see him playing the PF with Isaac and Gordon sharing that position.

The reason I think he will playing at the SG position is because they way new management feel about tall and long guys. I will not be surprised if we see at times a very long lineup consisting of Payton/Mario/Isaac/AG and Biz. Maybe even Fournier at the PG position at some point

Theres enough small, quick twos out there that i don't think you can make that a constant part of the rotation. If he's playing batum, fine. Play him at shooting guard. Can't see him going after McCollum, smart, monk, etc.

Vogel did say last year he thinks Mario is more of a 3-4 than a 2-3 now.

Whelp Vogel thinks he's a four so we're about to find out

Yea it's too bad because it's just hurting his development IMO. I suppose you could run him for spurts at the 4 but trying to make him a full time 4 IMO is stupid.

✔@Sportando

Khem Birch is signing with the Orlando Magic per Sport24.gr

There ya go

Another UNIV guy awesome! If I remember correctly he has been playing overseas since leaving college. I haven't seen him play in years but heard he was pretty solid.

the best thing is he's another guy that fits. long, athletic guy who can defend on the perimeter.

Pretty much...he won't wow anyone but he will play his role to a tee. Great teammate.

Another UNIV guy awesome! If I remember correctly he has been playing overseas since leaving college. I haven't seen him play in years but heard he was pretty solid.

Looks like an active body.

He's a 3rd stringer so it should be cheap.