Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Yea, you're probably right. But never know. The weird thing with a trade for Brown (which I'm assuming would revolve around Vuch) is how the salaries would match-up. I'd be fine taking a bad contract back in a deal for Brown but I think there would have to be a third team involved.

Would you guys give up Mario in a deal for Brown?

We would need to free up some playing time... I personally have given up on Mario, but I'm still hoping he proves me wrong.

I think there has to be a penalty box threat for those who are too emotional and have them post only there until their emotions are more stable.

I think there has to be a penalty box threat for those who are too emotional and have them post only there until their emotions are more stable.

No need for that, he's a grown man. He will calm down.

Where are you getting this? I think they are still really high on him.

This was strictly just on their forum. So nothing remotely real. But I just found it interesting only because a couple months ago they were talking about him as being some future HOF'er who could do no wrong. Also, Brown wants minutes now.

Questioning Brown

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=92559.0

Brown saying he wants more minutes now, not 2-4 years from now:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=92571.0

Eh, just ignore him.

Nah. I like his post just like everyone else here. He does share very interesting points and just like all of you, I respect him a great deal.

This was strictly just on their forum. So nothing remotely real. But I just found it interesting only because a couple months ago they were talking about him as being some future HOF'er who could do no wrong. Also, Brown wants minutes now.

Questioning Brown

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=92559.0

Brown saying he wants more minutes now, not 2-4 years from now:

http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=92571.0

Pure speculation... I like it, keeps the forum running... :creaturedance:

Pure speculation... I like it, keeps the forum running... :creaturedance:/>/>

Takeaway fan speculation and what are we left with? lol

Evan Fournier‏Verified account @EvanFourmizz 5h5 hours ago

We may not have the best team but we do like being around each other, coaches included. Dont try to break that. Poor translation dummy

I almost died.

It's gonna be fun to look back in a couple years and see all the "flattened out" talent that was drafted after 25.

I'm going to go nuts if we fill the last two roster spots with summer league talent.

Theres a decent argument that you don't want like 40% of your roster to be developmental guys. But if hunt makes the team, why him and not derrick white? Or ojeleye? Or Bolden? Or bell? Or bacon? Or Bryant? All have shown some good stuff.

Agree completely.

Yea, you're probably right. But never know. The weird thing with a trade for Brown (which I'm assuming would revolve around Vuch) is how the salaries would match-up. I'd be fine taking a bad contract back in a deal for Brown but I think there would have to be a third team involved.

Would you guys give up Mario in a deal for Brown?

I also have given up on Mario and would include him in a trade for a pack of gum. We are wasting our time with him. We should trade him before he plays any more games and brings his value down even more.

Agree completely.

Yes, i was very high on those two second round picks. This are the picks you want to use on players you want to develop or young international players.

We currently dont have any young interesting international player playing overseas that we can follow. Philadelphia and Boston have a few good ones.