Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

It was homophobic and I am pretty sure you're gonna hear from the mods soon.

You're using homophobic, like your boy used "hater", incorrectly.

Nothing I said was in fear. Nothing I said was directed at a group based on their sexual orientation.

I was just talking to you two dimwits.

And the name dropping continues.

Anyways, Moving on--Celtics seem down on Brown right now. I'd love to work something out and get him in return.

I'm going to go nuts if we fill the last two roster spots with summer league talent.

Theres a decent argument that you don't want like 40% of your roster to be developmental guys. But if hunt makes the team, why him and not derrick white? Or ojeleye? Or Bolden? Or bell? Or bacon? Or Bryant? All have shown some good stuff.

This entirely.

I would quite like Walton Jr on the roster going into camp but at the same time if him why not one of the many PGs we could have drafted at 35 who are presumably better otherwise we could have drafted Walton there.

It was homophobic and I am pretty sure you're gonna hear from the mods soon.

And you still don't understand what PC means.

Pretty sure we know enough.

Anyway, not gonna feed the trolls anymore. This guy has yet to make a decent argument about anything on here.

Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

You got your feelings hurt. That's all.

Anyways, Moving on--Celtics seem down on Brown right now. I'd love to work something out and get him in return.

Yeah me too. I think he could use a change of scenery.

Its been like 2 years since i had to suspend someone. I really don't want to break that streak

If you're referring to me, do what you got to do.

There so much contradiction and hypocrisy with those two...

I'm going to go nuts if we fill the last two roster spots with summer league talent.

Theres a decent argument that you don't want like 40% of your roster to be developmental guys. But if hunt makes the team, why him and not derrick white? Or ojeleye? Or Bolden? Or bell? Or bacon? Or Bryant? All have shown some good stuff.

The only reason I think he traded those picks for future picks is because he's wanting to include them in some trade down the line. You make a good point about not having 40% of your roster development guys and I believe picks are easier to unload in trade scenarios than guys on your roster who may or may not being showing promise. Teams would rather have the picks so they can choose their own players.

Knowing Danny Ainge we will have to send him 3 future first rounder to aquire Brown.

Yea, you're probably right. But never know. The weird thing with a trade for Brown (which I'm assuming would revolve around Vuch) is how the salaries would match-up. I'd be fine taking a bad contract back in a deal for Brown but I think there would have to be a third team involved.

Would you guys give up Mario in a deal for Brown?

Where are you getting this? I think they are still really high on him.

Maybe if you take your face out of the mans lap for a second you'd see it's not just what he's saying that's the problem, but what he isn't saying.

LOL I'm sorry but this comment is hilarious.