Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

#Fournier's second lap boy ^^^

Me saying you're a hater to Fournier, which you are--isn't the same as you making a homophobic comment towards me and other posters.

It's gonna be fun to look back in a couple years and see all the "flattened out" talent that was drafted after 25.

Yea I really thought that was wasted opportunity for a pick that we don't get often. There was a lot of talent available, even our initial pick Ivan Rabb, pretty much everyone agrees a first round talent and we punt. Frustrating.

In 2 days I've been told to "Eat a dirty ass" on here and called a "Lap boy" because I think one of our players is receiving unwarranted amounts of hate on here.

This forum is becoming RealGM.

Me saying you're a hater to Fournier, which you are--isn't the same as you making a homophobic comment towards me and other posters.

I never said I was homophobic. I believe in equality.

Just keep it real man.

#menage a trois

Just keep it real man.

#menage a trois

Just keep talking, you continue to make yourself look better and better.

In 2 days I've been told to "Eat a dirty ass" on here and called a "Lap boy" because I think one of our players is receiving unwarranted amounts of hate on here.

This forum is becoming RealGM.

Your antics caused it and this isn't the first time. My original response was very civilized but you and your boy's response were filled with reactions. I'm not one to back down to anyone ever in my life.

You want non PC but revert to a hermit crab when it's directed at you.

I see why you stick up for Fournier so much. You lack the same self analyzation he does.

That's sure a great way to win an argument. You've lost even more credibility than you once had, which wasn't much anyway.

Think i care about how you view me?

Just keep it real man.

#menage a trois

It was homophobic and I am pretty sure you're gonna hear from the mods soon.

And you still don't understand what PC means.

Think i care about how you view me?

Pretty sure we know enough.

Anyway, not gonna feed the trolls anymore. This guy has yet to make a decent argument about anything on here.

Your antics caused it and this isn't the first time. My original response was very civilized but you and your boy's response filled with reactions. I'm not one to back down to anyone ever in my life.

You want non PC but revert to a hermit crab when it's directed at you.

I see why you stick up for Fournier so much. You lack yr same self analyzation he does.

I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.

Yea, I'll revert to being a "hermit crab" rather than engaging in making homophobic remarks to other posters on here. That's fine.

I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.

Yea, I'll revert to being a "hermit crab" rather than making homophobic remarks to other posters on here. That's fine.

I have no idea what he's talking about anymore either -- it's best we continue the discussion without him.