Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

It's gonna be fun to look back in a couple years and see all the "flattened out" talent that was drafted after 25.

I'm going to go nuts if we fill the last two roster spots with summer league talent.

Theres a decent argument that you don't want like 40% of your roster to be developmental guys. But if hunt makes the team, why him and not derrick white? Or ojeleye? Or Bolden? Or bell? Or bacon? Or Bryant? All have shown some good stuff.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to go nuts if we fill the last two roster spots with summer league talent.

Theres a decent argument that you don't want like 40% of your roster to be developmental guys. But if hunt makes the team, why him and not derrick white? Or ojeleye? Or Bolden? Or bell? Or bacon? Or Bryant? All have shown some good stuff.

Na, you're completely right. Those guys have all flashed and it's already frustrating knowing we could have had 1 or 2. But yea, if we didn't draft someone at 25 and I'll were gonna do is put Hunt on for that roster spot--that's really disappointing it's kind of counter productive.

We may not have the best team but we do like being around each other, coaches included. Dont try to break that. Poor translation dummy

Per Fournier

We may not have the best team but we do like being around each other, coaches included. Dont try to break that. Poor translation dummy

Per Fournier

Oh here goes Fournier again. Saying we don't have the best team? He hates this city and his team and coach. We might have the best team in the NBA and just not know it yet that's why you have to play the full 82 games.

Fournier, stop tweeting and go workout and get in the gym. You make too much money and are a blackhole on offense and your contract is holding this franchise back. How dare you say you would want George Hill on this team even though he would be a perfect fit for us! How dare you question Vogel's style of coaching in today's NBA even if it's completely valid! That's not your place as a player to question anything ever.

Give us generic, vanilla responses to every question or don't speak at all.

Oh here goes Fournier again. Saying we don't have the best team? He hates this city and his team and coach. We might have the best team in the NBA and just not know it yet that's why you have to play the full 82 games.

Fournier, stop tweeting and go workout and get in the gym. You make too much money and are a blackhole on offense and your contract is holding this franchise back. How dare you say you would want George Hill on this team even though he would be a perfect fit for us! How dare you question Vogel's style of coaching in today's NBA even if it's completely valid! That's not your place as a player to question anything ever.

Give us generic, vanilla responses to every question or don't speak at all.

Maybe if you take your face out of the mans lap for a second you'd see it's not just what he's saying that's the problem, but what he isn't saying.

Our team is far from done and we will need picks to include them in trades. Two more rookies that we would likely send to d-league dont have same appeal as picks when you are at the trade deadline looking to make trades.

ladies and gentlemen I give you shelvin mack....now were done.

Maybe if you take your face out of the mans lap for a second you'd see it's not just what he's saying that's the problem, but what he isn't saying.

Borderline inappropriate comment.

Borderline inappropriate comment.

Oh you wanted generic and PC?

My bad I mean calling me a hater, talking about generic and PC and all, thought you'd could handle it?

My fault I'll just make a mental down vote on myself.

Oh you wanted generic and PC?

My bad I mean calling me a hater, talking about generic and PC and all, thought you'd could handle it?

Dont act like questioning a coach and his system is the same as what you posted. You're an ignorant child.

Lol savage!

Dont act like questioning a coach and his system is the same as what you posted. You're an ignorant child.

#Fournier's second lap boy ^^^