Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Truth is he's a black hole, plays sub par defense, and might actually be one of the weak links of our team but you keep riding on that 17-18 ppg that's making you so PC about Fournier.

How is he a black hole? He's a relatively efficient scorer, good 3pt shooter and creator.

You're a hater at this point. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fournier isn't the issue with this team.

• Upvote 1

How is he a black hole? He's a relatively efficient scorer, good 3pt shooter and creator.

He's definitely a hater.

His posts make no sense like 90% of the time. Like calling me "politically correct" for saying that Fournier should tell the truth if asked a question, which makes no sense at all.

We need to bring back downvoting posts lol.

He's definitely a hater.

His posts make no sense like 90% of the time. Like calling me "politically correct" for saying that Fournier should tell the truth if asked a question, which makes no sense at all.

#FakeNews lol

Idk why they took the downvoting away. P4TW bring that back.

Fournier is a below average defender, good shooter, 4th option on a good team. He can exploit certain matchups. He gets exploited in certain matchups.

He's paid like it.

Black hole has nothing to do with shooting percentages or creating offense. It's moving the ball. He was a little better last season but this was a convo that already existed.

If you're going to use the term "hater" use it as it was intended to be which is so jealous or envious that you tear one down. Quite the contrary I want Evan to succeed and feel like he could be much better and the team be much better if he did the things he lacks to do consistently.

I would say i was more disappointed.

Do the homework. It's already been done plenty of times. Go to NBA.com. Go back at our convos. Go look at basketball references website.

He's part of the problem in some key areas.

He's definitely a hater.

No I said you're politically correct when it comes to Fournier. It's your reading abilities.

And downvoting? Petty ****.

Fournier is a below average defender, good shooter, 4th option on a good team. He can exploit certain matchups. He gets exploited in certain matchups.

He's paid like it.

Exactly. 3rd-4th option on a good team. He's not a black hole, actually relatively efficient. He averaged 3 assists per game last year too which was a career high. He's not the issue, getting better players around him is.

I have no authority.

Too bad

Exactly. 3rd-4th option on a good team. He's not a black hole, actually relatively efficient. He averaged 3 assists per game last year too which was a career high. He's not the issue, getting better players around him is.

Too bad

He is a bit of a black hole sometimes. But how much of that is role? Feels like we're having the afflalo conversation all over again.

Ultimately, he might not fit with what we're doing long term because he's not very multiple. He's shown in the past any inability to defend wings (batum especially). But that's not a today concern.

The East is now separated into six categories: A championship contender because of LeBron (Cleveland), default conference finals contenders because they’re trying (Boston, Toronto and Washington), likely playoff teams (Milwaukee, Miami), fingers crossed that they can sneak in (Charlotte, Detroit), wake me when James finally declines or retires (Philadelphia, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Indiana), and what are we doing here (Chicago, Orlando, New York)? The NBA remains a league of haves and have-nots. Too many teams in the East have not even been trying.

Good explanation of the talent divide between the two conference

LINK

He is a bit of a black hole sometimes. But how much of that is role? Feels like we're having the afflalo conversation all over again.

Ultimately, he might not fit with what we're doing long term because he's not very multiple. He's shown in the past any inability to defend wings (batum especially). But that's not a today concern.

The frustrating thing to me is the people that can't stand Fournier are the same people that would love to sign KCP.