Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

The thing that gets me is that Fournier is reiterating what the board has been complaining about all year. And now since Fournier says it, it's wrong? Give me a break -- and I am not the biggest Fournier fan around here.

It's not up to him to reiterate what we're saying. It's about him doing what he can to help this team and he should be focused on that and that only.

• Upvote 1

The hate of Fournier has gone too far. We need to readjust

Hate? Nah just see a common denominator with him and Vuch.

Y'all seem to have short term memory loss. Dude was getting mad at not having shots while playing matador defense and blatantly ignoring certain teammates.

He's an alright scorer not a elite one.

He's also been a starter on a team with multiple losing seasons.

Care about fixing things is more action less talk.

No one said he's an elite scorer. He's atill a young player that's a relatively efficient scorer who can give you 20 a night. Also, I don't get the "he's been starting on a team with multiple losing seasons" comment. So have just about any young player in the league. There's plenty of guys we consider stars that have still never been on a real winning team. Look around the league.

Fournier making these extremely mild comment shows to me, if anything, that he cares about winning and wants to win. You guys are making it seem like this is some reoccurring issue with Fournier. I honestly can't believe we are still talking about this. It's non story. Fournier wants to win. He pointed out obvious issues that we all see and know.

Now we've gone all the way to criticizing his contract. It's just gone way to far. I really don't think Fournier is in the top 5 issues of things holding this team and franchise back.

No one said he's an elite scorer. He's atill a young player that's a relatively efficient scorer who can give you 20 a night. Also, I don't get the "he's been starting on a team with multiple losing seasons" comment. So have just about any young player in the league. There's plenty of guys we consider stars that have still never been on a real winning team. Look around the league.

Fournier making these extremely mild comment shows to me, if anything, that he cares about winning and wants to win. You guys are making it seem like this is some reoccurring issue with Fournier. I honestly can't believe we are still talking about this. It's non story. Fournier wants to win. He pointed out obvious issues that we all see and know.

Now we've gone all the way to criticizing his contract. It's just gone way to far. I really don't think Fournier is in the top 5 issues of things holding this team and franchise back.

I'm not criticizing his contract and I'm not criticizing his occasional 20+ outbursts.

If that was me up there Im talking about what I need to do to be better for my team. How I need to be better defensively and how I need to do other things when I'm not scoring. If it was me and hearing how our culture wasn't up to par but yet I'm a consistent starter during that time, it would be all about how I need to adjust not the coach or why didn't we sign so and so. I would feel like I'm part of the problem.

And while he is young, he has more experience than others.

Wanna be the leader? Fine start sounding like one. Then when it comes to game time, D up and get your team involved because there are stats that say we are better when he's not in the lineup.

I'm not criticizing his contract and I'm not criticizing his occasional 20+ outbursts.

If that was me up there Im talking about what I need to do better. How I need to be better defensively and how I need to other things when I'm not scoring. If it was me and hearing how our culture wasn't up to par but yet I'm a consistent starter during that time, it would be all about how I need to adjust not the coach or why didn't we sign so and so.

I've heard Fournier say plenty of times that he needs to get better and improve. Fournier could max out his potential and this would still be a losing team. It's not about him.

This is what happens. We get mad at players for giving generic answers we've heard a million times but the second they give us a real answer people criticize the **** out of them.

• Upvote 1

I've heard Fournier say plenty of times that he needs to get better and improve. Fournier could max out his potential and this would still be a losing team. It's not about him.

This is what happens. We get mad at players for giving generic answers we've heard a million times but the second they give us a real answer people criticize the **** out of them.

Nothing generic about what I said. It's knowing that after how many coaches you still are here starting on a losing team and still have the same deficiencies.

Say it a million and one times. WTF cares? It's not just about wins and losses. That's the bottom line. It's about what one brings to the table and me personally, I dislike this here's what's wrong but me mindset.

My French isn't the best and maybe he did say it so

I'll refrain from further commenting but this is nothing new with him and Vuch.

It's not up to him to reiterate what we're saying. It's about him doing what he can to help this team and he should be focused on that and that only.

If he's asked his opinion on TV, he should tell the truth. Doesn't need to be PC to please fans like you.

If he's asked his opinion on TV, he should tell the truth. Doesn't need to be PC to please fans like you.

Truth is he's a black hole, plays sub par defense, and might actually be one of the weak links of our team but you keep riding on that 17-18 ppg that's making you so PC about Fournier.