Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Well, it kinda is. It's repetitive.

It falls in line with how Vuch's personality is.

Two guys who can put the ball in hoop but is somewhat allergic to defense and making teammates better. They wanna be alpha but not do alpha things. They both been here for a few years now. The most vocal guys against others, questioning everyone else but themselves all the while being part of the problem in some fashion

When I heard Weltman talk about givers and takers, those two immediately jumped out to me as the latter.

Frenchies comments just solidifies it even more for me.

+1 from me

Fournier was 100% correct in EVERYTHING he said.

Except the stuff about George Hill, maybe if Evan didn't make so much we could offer Hill what he got from Sacramento.

Are you salty my man?

All this talk about culture and two of our starters are always griping about everything else but their own games.

Starting or bench, shots, now Vogel.

As a former competitor, those type of players irked me. Just puts a wedge in between the team.

I don't care how right he is, get your **** together and play to win not to score and get Vuch's his. Coach Vogel will do what he needs to do. He's lead his team to the playoffs.

I think you're completely overreacting. Fournier is a scorer that's what he's going to do is score. At least he seems to care about fixing things and winning. Everyone needs to improve themselves. Players need to play better, coaches need to coach better, everyone needs to improve. Fournier knows he does too.

Except the stuff about George Hill, maybe if Evan didn't make so much we could offer Hill what he got from Sacramento.

Is it his fault Hennigan is a moron that offered him that contract? Would YOU turn down that much money?

I think you're completely overreacting. Fournier is a scorer that's what he's going to do is score. At least he seems to care about fixing things and winning. Everyone needs to improve themselves. Players need to play better, coaches need to coach better, everyone needs to improve. Fournier knows he does too.

The thing that gets me is that Fournier is reiterating what the board has been complaining about all year. And now since Fournier says it, it's wrong? Give me a break -- and I am not the biggest Fournier fan around here.

Oh god really!? Now we're gonna get on Fournier for his contract? Come on. His contract is completely in sync with what others like him are making.

The thing that gets me is that Fournier is reiterating what the board has been complaining about all year. And now since Fournier says it, it's wrong? Give me a break -- and I am not the biggest Fournier fan around here.

Yea, and I'm not saying Fournier is excused from improving--he needs to continue to get better and I think he knows that. He's improved every year. Last year was a weird year for him. The injury seemed to get him off his game but he finished strong. His 3pt % was as low as it's been his whole career yet he still had his best scoring year. If he just gets back to his career average from 3 that'd put him right at 19ppg which is what I expect from him.

I'd like a link to the full interview that everyone is flipping out about.

The hate of Fournier has gone too far. We need to readjust

Guys have found the witch, will now kill the witch and everything is significally better.

He's an alright scorer not a elite one.

He's also been a starter on a team with multiple losing seasons.

Care about fixing things is more action less talk.