Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

.@ChrisMannixYS on possible #Celtics target: "I'd be looking at #Magic with Nikola Vučević...Rugged rebounder type, can bang in low post."

.@ChrisMannixYS on possible #Celtics target: "I'd be looking at #Magic with Nikola Vučević...Rugged rebounder type, can bang in low post."

First time I've ever heard the word "rugged" and "Vucevic" in the same sentence.

We've been waiting for this to happen for forever. What do we get back if they don't want to move crowder?

I get the sense, due to lack of money and assets, Magic are looking at two years down the road when free agent contracts and draft picks we traded for come to fruition. May have to wait until then. If I were to be in contact with one team it would be the Celtics. Cannot see them holding onto all those first round picks. Assuming we are in the lottery next year it would be nice to see what Boston would do to give us that Net's #1 pick. Even if it is Vucevic. Next year's first round class is loaded with big guys. Lots of if's to this team. If Iwundu develops as a point/shooting guard, if Isaac can be the SF and be a matchup nightmare, if Heronja is really an NBA player, if Gordon can continue to develop, if Payton is our PG, can Bismark contribute, etc, etc??? Lots of potential but patience is a virtue!!!!!

Yes Danny. Vuch would be a great fit.

We've been waiting for this to happen for forever. What do we get back if they don't want to move crowder?

I don't see the math to make it work otherwise. Smart and Marcus Morris seems like too much to give up unless there is a 3rd team involved.

Fournier was 100% correct in EVERYTHING he said.

I don't care how right he is, get your **** together and play to win not to score and get Vuch's his. Coach Vogel will do what he needs to do. He's lead his team to the playoffs.

First time I've ever heard the word "rugged" and "Vucevic" in the same sentence.

Its almost like they haven't watched the magic play in 3 years

I don't care how right he is, get your **** together and play to win not to score and get Vuch's his. Coach Vogel will do what he needs to do. He's lead his team to the playoffs.

Are you salty my man?