Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'd suggest a crowder-vucevic trade but one doesn't really make sense under the cap. unless they wanted to do crowder-smart for vucevic which would just be a stupid return for vucevic.

yeah, but now they have to trade crowder.

Boston fans think

IT/Smart/Rozier

Brown/Smart

Hayward/Tatum

Crowder/Morris

Horford/Zizic

That'll be the 9-10 man rotation

I thought Fournier was better. but I've been told KCP was a top level defender. so...?

I've heard that too, but reading Pistons' fans comments, KCP is not a good defender, and streaky shooter.

Let's say he is a good defender and equal shooter to Evan, I'd call Utah to see what they'd give up for Fournier, then sign KCP.

I think he ends up in Brooklyn or maybe Stan goes crazy and brings him back too.

I'd suggest a crowder-vucevic trade but one doesn't really make sense under the cap. unless they wanted to do crowder-smart for vucevic which would just be a stupid return for vucevic.

Yeah it would but I would be so damn happy.

edit: nevermind. I thought they waived Mickey.

vucevic for crowder, jackson, mickey would work.

I like the move for Detroit. Bradley is considerably better than KCP.

Hoping this move makes Detroit better. That'd be one more team we don't have to worry about having more losses then us.

I don't get people complaining about this off-season. We are keeping our options open which is smart given some bad contracts we already have. We'll probably fill the roster out with some small 1 year deals while giving some young guys every chance to make one last impression.

The ultimate goal should be to get another top 5 pick and see how AG and Issac look together and hope Mario can become a consistent scorer off the bench.

actually, crowder plus jackson would work too. I was unaware there was a new cap rule that when the outgoing salary is $6,533,334 to $19.6 million you can get a return that is the outgoing salary plus $5 million if the team isn't a tax paying team. If the team is a tax paying team its 125%.

actually, crowder plus jackson would work too. I was unaware there was a new cap rule that when the outgoing salary is $6,533,334 to $19.6 million you can get a return that is the outgoing salary plus $5 million if the team isn't a tax paying team. If the team is a tax paying team its 125%.

Who are we kidding. We're not getting Crowder.

true. one hallmark of last year was the Hezonja overly complicated alley oop to biyombo that gets fumbled out of bounds.

In my mind last off season was one for the books stupid.

Signing Biyombo to that huge contract when we already had Vuc and gave up 2 good assets for Ibaka had me scratching my head so much that there is a groove there.

Biyombo is a tall guy that can play D, get rebounds, get a putback here and there, and POSSIBLY catch a lob. We could have found many ways to better spend all that money and signed Dedmon to a long term sweet deal. Biyombo is NOT a good basketball player and other that some exceptional games in the playoffs that we all saw on TV he has done nothing that a 7 footer at the Y couldn't do.

Looking forward to standing pat, developing our young guys, and being in the lottery again.

Who are we kidding. We're not getting Crowder.

boston does like vucevic...

plus their fans:

BleedBostonSports‏ @Hollafamer113 · 5m5 minutes ago

Replying to @StoolGreenie

If i was ainge I would have traded Ab and crowder plus some of those first round picks to the magic for Nikola Vučević.

dennis poly‏ @poly225 · 10m10 minutes ago

 More

@CelticsHub b rob. Do u see the cs trading jae to Orlando for guy like vucevic mabe n picks would he come cheap nice big man down low 4 cs

Brett‏

@BrettPats

Celtics should trade Crowder and a couple other things to Orlando for Vucevic

it goes on and on. no idea why they love him so much.

No if you include the 2020 okc first and a second round.

Remember that Smart will be elegible for an extension and a free agent soln. Boston will not be able to resign him either way due to their current cap situation.

boston does like vucevic...

plus their fans:

it goes on and on. no idea why they love him so much.

Yeah they do. Probably because they need the rebounding.