Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Free agent Vince Carter has agreed to a one-year, $8M deal with Sacramento, agents Kurt Schoeppler and Jim Tanner tell ESPN.

Magic President of Basketball Operations Jeff Weltman said today "We won't be reckless in building the team. We have to take the long view."

Translation: We ain't doing ****.

Magic President of Basketball Operations Jeff Weltman said today "We won't be reckless in building the team. We have to take the long view."

Which is music to my ears. Means we're gonna do the right. It's boring now but next summer when we have a top 5 pick and cap space people won't be complaining.

Sounds like hennigan

Can Tyler Johnson play PG? I know he's got a crazy deal but just curious

So this is the kind of guy I think we should pursue. Still young and full of grit. You can read his story here: http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17892288/how-miami-heat-guard-tyler-johnson-ended-50-million-contract. Combo guard with youth and upside. Maybe he could play PG in this new era. Good two way stats. Crazy contract but perhaps we could do: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y89v6fec. Maybe we'd have to throw a pick at Dallas.

Which is music to my ears. Means we're gonna do the right. It's boring now but next summer when we have a top 5 pick and cap space people won't be complaining.

I have no expectations.

Maybe our new slogan?

No expectations. No let downs.

Magic

• Upvote 1

I'm fine with a top pick, but we're not attracting any game changing free agents to Orlando via free agency anytime soon.