Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Finally! Good to see you guys back after all this craziness going on in the world. Hope you guys and families are all safe and sound. 

Cant wait for the Magic training season to finally start!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Love the new look! Hopefully we don't lose too many members and can add some more in the upcoming season!

Yeah it's definitely gonna take some time to get use to, but much better for mobile. (Never been on here with a computer)

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Sources: OKC is in advanced talks on a deal that includes Enes Kanter, Doug McDermott and a future draft pick for Carmelo Anthony.

Wow is Melos value that low?

3 hours ago, King Close said:

Yeah it's definitely gonna take some time to get use to, but much better for mobile. (Never been on here with a computer)

Yeah,  I usually use mobile as well. With the old version of the board I'd use the desktop version on my phone because the mobile version was pretty crappy. This is much better. 

Fwiw this is a basic version of this iteration of the message board designed to get it operational asap. I've been told they're looking at other skins and upgrades that are available on this client and will be rolling them out in the weeks and months to come. 

40 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Fwiw this is a basic version of this iteration of the message board designed to get it operational asap. I've been told they're looking at other skins and upgrades that are available on this client and will be rolling them out in the weeks and months to come. 

Does that include new emotes?