Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I want whatever you all are drinking.

Not as farfetched as you think. Florida -- state with no luxury tax. Up and coming team (if Gordon and Payton breakout). Disney world for his family. Shaq lives here (he's buddy buddy with Lebron). I'd give Lebron keys to the kingdom. Let him be part owner of the Magic. I think Lebron going to LA would be another copout move and would make his brand appear less. He and George would cancel out each other's contributions too. Plus LA is Kobe's town. Kobe was always jealous of Lebron and saying Lebron is not good. Or is it MJ that always picks on Lebron? Regardless, a Lebron to Orlando destination is not as unbelievable as you think.

Not as farfetched as you think. Florida -- state with no luxury tax. Up and coming team (if Gordon and Payton breakout). Disney world for his family. Shaq lives here (he's buddy buddy with Lebron). I'd give Lebron keys to the kingdom. Let him be part owner of the Magic. I think Lebron going to LA would be another copout move and would make his brand appear less. He and George would cancel out each other's contributions too. Plus LA is Kobe's town. Kobe was always jealous of Lebron and saying Lebron is not good. Or is it MJ that always picks on Lebron? Regardless, a Lebron to Orlando destination is not as unbelievable as you think.

29wv69j.gif

• Upvote 1

29wv69j.gif

Hey, man. Some drugs are great. #NotAllDrugs.

Also, I just got off the phone with BronBron. He told me he'll be signing with us for the vet minimum alongside Shaq and Larry Hughes. Main reason being that Orlando is a great place to raise a family and there is no luxury tax. He also happens to be a huge fan of James Cameron's Avatar and wants to be able to frequent the upcoming attractions at Disney. Can't wait for Avatar 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9! And Star Wars 12, 13 14 and 462! IT'S NOT THE SAME **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN LOL.

I'll keep y'all posted.

I think Michael Jordan and Kareem will also be coming out of retirement to create the super dream team here in Orlando with LeBron. Pair them with Payton and Gordon and we can probably win 4-5 championships. With Biyombo anchoring the second unit we might win all 82 games.

you forgot to mention..."get your season tickets now!"