Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

EVERYBODY WAKE UP WE GOT NEWS

Cleveland and Boston engaged in active trade discussions centered on Kyrie Irving and Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell The Vertical.

Cleveland and Boston engaged in active trade discussions centered on Kyrie Irving and Isaiah Thomas, league sources tell The Vertical.

It's about time we get some news. Brown and Thomas for Kyrie?

"Dennis Smith Jr. was voted by his rookie peers as the most likely winner of the 17-18 NBA Rookie of the Year award.Smith received 25.7 percent of the vote, ahead of Lonzo Ball at 20 percent and Markelle Fultz at 17.1 percent.

Kris Dunn was the player voted most likely to win the award last season at 29 percent.

Ball and Jayson Tatum were voted the rookies that will have the best career."

My link

Somebody please remind me again WHY we did not draft this guy???

I get people's frustration in not drafting dsj, but you can't use this as a means as to why we're going to regret it... your article even goes against your point since last year they chose Dunn, and look at how that worked. Also even if he does win ROY, it means nothing.

It's about time we get some news. Brown and Thomas for Kyrie?

I have no idea if that is too much or too little for kyrie. If Thomas was healthy...

hScSrGS.png?fb

Finally we get something to discuss. Cleveland must be getting Tatum or brown back along with IT. He's up for extension this year wanting a super max that he isn't worth but more than likely going to get. Not sure I understand the trade for either side but crazier things have happened.

Sources: Boston, Cleveland nearing deal on Kyrie Irving, but details still working to completion. Isaiah Thomas, Crowder, pick(s) in talks.

Wow. Woj bomb incoming? This is going to be very interesting.

Sources: Boston, Cleveland nearing deal on Kyrie Irving, but details still working to completion. Isaiah Thomas, Crowder, pick(s) in talks.

Lol damn

Should've looked at the sun yesterday so I wouldn't have to see this ****.