Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'm not sure how helpful that is for determining anything useful since absolute non-contributors were able to skew the stats so much. It does seem to lend credence to the thought that Fournier was serviceable, but the circumstances that these were compiled under aren't listed so I'm hazy on the validity of anything there. On the other hand if players like Zimmerman were able to have such an effect on those crunch time stats in obvious garbage time, it wouldn't be unreasonable to presume that the other players 'high' on that list accrued theirs in garbage time too. On that same chart, of the heavy minute guys, Nik was the only player that wasn't net negative in crunch time apparently.

All that chart showed me was stuff we already knew, our team sucked and wasn't clutch at all. And apparently had few opportunities to compile crunch time stats.

it's points per game in the last 5 minutes with the score margin at 5 or fewer points. Zimmerman is so high on the list because he played 2.4 minutes with this criteria all season (the last game of the year against Detroit) and went 1/1 from the field.

THIS shows how losing Harris was very bad for us. We certainly missed him after he was traded away. Henny's original core may have done wonders for us by now. Only if they were aware of this stat!!!

THIS also shows how players like Lebron, Wall, Carmelo and George are not that good. Lebron is 3rd in his own team!!! They'd be better if he tried less on the offense that's for sure. Teams can certainly utilize this. The key to defeating Cleveland would be to get Lebron to try to do more on offense. I wonder which player is 1 and 2 for them?

You can't be serious? Just no... every stat is flawed, this one is no different.

Buc Ball starts in 20 minutes babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Meh preseason

I am excited for this year though

Meh preseason

I am excited for this year though

I'm just ready for some football. I'll live with a month of preseason. Hopefully we can avoid the injury bug.

I'm done with the nfl. Its not fun anymore.

For the first time in a long time Tampa is starting to look good so I'm very excited. Jameis our saviour.

For the first time in a long time Tampa is starting to look good so I'm very excited. Jameis our saviour.

Yeah that's about the only reason i have any interest