Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Biyombo will continue to suck if we continue to hand him the ball 12 feet from the basket and ask him to execute Vucevic type passing and run him with a point guard who is terrible at pick and rolls.

Biyombo on offense should basically just screen and roll to the hoop.

His free throw shooting is horrible and his form has not changed. Touch of a freight train. He is what he is. No breaking out unless you consider breaking out to another team in the equation.

I consider him Henny's biggest mistake. Should have 4/16 contract

Biyombo on offense should basically just screen and roll to the hoop.

yup. shouldn't touch the ball outside of the paint.

Biyombo had 95 turnovers last year (which is surprising. I would have guessed double that)

22 of them occurred by having him make decisions near the three point line. Either running handoffs or bad passes.

FIXED.

How is that fixed? Biyombo is one of the better screen-setters in the league with 6.5 "screen assists" per 48 minutes last year and is more than adequate around the hoop where he scores at 68%. The issue is everywhere else. He can be helpful to an offense rather than detrimental (though his real value will always be on defense) if he is used properly.

Come on don't make silly comments for the sake of silly comments.

How is that fixed? Biyombo is one of the better screen-setters in the league with 6.5 "screen assists" per 48 minutes last year and is more than adequate around the hoop where he scores at 68%. The issue is everywhere else. He can be helpful to an offense rather than detrimental (though his real value will always be on defense) if he is used properly.

I laughed at the imagery of Biyombo setting a really nice screen for payton and as payton is making his cut and sizing up the defense at the rim, Biyombo spins and sprints back to the other side of the court.

Relax. It was not intended to be a serious comment.

My intention was not to offend you and yes, I can be Silly at times.

But you have to agree that this will improve our transition defense by 100%.

Relax. It was not intended to be a serious comment.

My intention was not to offend you and yes, I can be Silly at times.

But you have to agree that this will improve our transition defense by 100%.

Hey serious conversations only mister.

I laughed at the imagery of Biyombo setting a really nice screen for payton and as payton is making his cut and sizing up the defense at the rim, Biyombo spins and sprints back to the other side of the court.

This is gold