Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

No. This team is being built as elite defense. AG is elite defense. AG will surpass Iriving in a couple years as far as importance to a team. You'll see.

Still gotta put the ball in the basket.

No. This team is being built as elite defense. AG is elite defense. AG will surpass Iriving in a couple years as far as importance to a team. You'll see.

Yea, I'll be here anxiously awaiting the day when AG is a better player than Kyrie. I'll wait. I'll just be sure to not hold my breath because I'll die in the process.

You have to score. Period.

• Upvote 1

He'd have to put up his April numbers over a full season. That would make him Shawn Marion who made 4 ASG.

What I don't get with Gordon is how he shot 83.8 on FTs after the break on 80 attempts.

It's always depended on EP -- every year it has depended on EP - and every year EP lets us down. Forgive me for now believing he can elevated us this time around. I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

no I agree, but this will be the 1st time in his career that he's staring a season with the same coach from last year. In my eyes, that counts for something, in terms of having hope in his play.

Yea, I'll be here anxiously awaiting the day when AG is a better player than Kyrie. I'll wait. I'll just be sure to not hold my breath because I'll die in the process.

You have to score. Period.

AG will go 20/10 this year. Watch.

AG will go 20/10 this year. Watch.

LMAO!!!

How!? Based off of what? What is it about his offensive game (or lack thereof) that makes you think he can average over 20 a game?

LMAO!!!

How!? Based off of what? What is it about his offensive game (or lack thereof) that makes you think he can average over 20 a game?

He's trolling dude I'm about to it him on block

I can't take anything you say seriously

I'm serious this time. I think he can be that good. Think about it. At the right position, an improved roster, and focused on catch and dunk plays, he will excel. EP and AG connected well. Averaging 16/7 already. I think he can get 4 more points and 3 more rebounds on average with becoming a bigger focus in the SL. It's not asking much more out of him. People on these boards under-estimate him I think.