Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Pretty cool that Afflalo and Speights actually want to be here.

Mo grew up a fan and journeyman Afflalo saying Orlando's his favorite city he ever lived in. Nice to have some positivity, it's been awhile.

Presser going on?

So

Supposedly now he cavs cannot reach kyrie Irving by phone lmao

Let's milk these suckers

If that's true Kyrie is acting like a total child.

Unless something happened that we don't know about within the organization I think Kyrie is coming off extremely entitled at this point. I mean it's fine with me cause the more dysfunctional this situation gets the better for us but if he's actually ignoring his employers, who he's under contract with for 2 more years--that's a bad look IMO.

So right now we're looking at a depth chart of:

PG: Payton, Mack, Augustin

SG: Fournier, Afflalo

SF: Ross, Simmons, Hezonja, Iwundu

PF: Gordon, Speights, Isaac

C: Vucevic, Biyombo, Birch

This is crazy

I was pretty happy with Geico when an old lady t-boned me in a parking lot.

Not a fan of geico since they gave me a 540$ estimate per month. But, I am 20 with a hemi...

Unless something happened that we don't know about within the organization I think Kyrie is coming off extremely entitled at this point. I mean it's fine with me cause the more dysfunctional this situation gets the better for us but if he's actually ignoring his employers, who he's under contract with for 2 more years--that's a bad look IMO.

Yeah, makes me nervous about being a team that wasn't on "his list" if he were to get dealt here. I've heard rumors that he's pretty much Knicks or bust as this point. I think it'll be Melo for Kyrie with some filler on both sides

Who cares? Nearly every professional athlete acts like this. It comes with the territory.

Who cares? Nearly every professional athlete acts like this. It comes with the territory.

NBA athletes are the worst.

So right now we're looking at a depth chart of:

PG: Payton, Mack, Augustin

SG: Fournier, Afflalo

SF: Ross, Simmons, Hezonja, Iwundu

PF: Gordon, Speights, Isaac

C: Vucevic, Biyombo, Birch

This is crazy

That is a top 6 squad in the East in my opinion. No I am not joking either

NBA athletes are the worst.

It's probably because they yield the most power/leverage. The NBPA is the best out the bunch. It doesn't bother me though only because it's impossible to find great talent without it. You just have to hope you have a great front office that does what is best and can handle it. Kyrie is worth the risk being that his character has never been a issue.