Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I was goong to say that but also that Speight is in orlando and will be signing soon so a trade will likely happen either today or tomorrow.

I'm not holding my breath. It would make sense a trade would happen but I wouldn't be surprised they're just putting pressure on the young bucks to step up or they're gone at the deadline.

He is still a very good player. He played for the kings and was not really needed or used properly. I still think he is the same type of player that got us Fournier on that trade with Denver in 2014.

he's not "very good"

he's not washed.

he's a fine 18-22 mpg option that can shoot.

I'm not holding my breath. It would make sense a trade would happen but I wouldn't be surprised they're just putting pressure on the young bucks to step up or they're gone at the deadline.

they're putting pressure on the center position?

A decision should be made like NOW on Mario. They should make up their mind whether he is worth playing or not this year, if not then he should be traded before the season while some team thinks he has potential

For what it's worth, Mo Speights just tweeted "I4" and it was liked by the Orlando Magic. Still haven't officially seen him signed or introduced though

word is his signing will be official around 5:30pm today. Possible presser too.

I was pretty happy with Geico when an old lady t-boned me in a parking lot.

They did some real shady stuff. Missed an payment on accident once. Just had an death in the family. Wasn't deliberate. Just had our minds on so many things.

They cancelled our account. Said we had to do an all new policy and wouldn't tell me what our new premium would be.

I told them that was crazy. They then said "oh well you had an accident on file recently. Well we can't even insure you at this time".

Went to Progressive and Geico has been sending me emails and paper mail begging me to come back.

They wanted me to pay for a whole new premium without knowing what it will be.

I had good experiences before that but the last 2 years with them was BS.

A decision should be made like NOW on Mario. They should make up their mind whether he is worth playing or not this year, if not then he should be traded before the season while some team thinks he has potential

Nah, they need to see what he's got in the preseason.

they're putting pressure on the center position?

I'm just not counting my eggs before they hatch.

No expectations. No let downs.

Magic

word is his signing will be official around 5:30pm today. Possible presser too.

the weird thing is I'm not sure why he'd be tweeting I-4. If he flew into OIA or the executive airport he wouldn't be driving on I-4 at all.

Maybe he hung out at Disney or Daytona or something.

I'm just not counting my eggs before they hatch.

No expectations. No let downs.

Magic

well im just saying, the young guys who need the pressure are payton and Gordon and they're in the best position for minutes.

Mario doesn't really need pressure. he's either going to be a bad player or he's going to be an NBA player.

They did some real shady stuff. Missed an payment on accident once. Just had an death in the family. Wasn't deliberate. Just had our minds on so many things.

They cancelled our account. Said we had to do an all new policy and wouldn't tell me what our new premium would be.

I told them that was crazy. They then said "oh well you had an accident on file recently. Well we can't even insure you at this time".

Went to Progressive and Geico has been sending me emails and paper mail begging me to come back.

They wanted me to pay for a whole new premium without knowing what it will be.

I had good experiences before that but the last 2 years with them was BS.

probably just had a really ****ty adjuster. That sucks.