Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

we're holding back on signing two way guys too.

because we only have 20 offseason spots.

so we we're waiting to hold those spots open for trades.

Why would we not announce it? They can't be included in the trade so what advantage is it to us not to announce it?

cap space. Roster spots.

it's out there that we're signing speights

it's out there that we're signing Birch.

There has to be a trade being negotiated. it might not be Kyrie. It might be something terrible. but there HAS to be a trade. otherwise nothing makes sense.

If it's not for Kyrie, I'm betting a 3 way that involves Kyrie going to Phoenix and Bledsoe coming here.

If it's not for Kyrie, I'm betting Bledsoe that involves Kyrie going to Phoenix and Bledsoe coming here.

nah I'm pretty sure Cleveland wants Bledsoe.

For all I know we're just the third team in a deal that involves dumping Vucevic or Biyombo. but I just cant believe well respected people say we're still signing Birch and Speights and not making a move.

For all I know we're just the third team in a deal that involves dumping Vucevic or Biyombo. but I just cant believe well respected people say we're still signing Birch and Speights and not making a move.

Yeah just saw this

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/247035/Derrick-Rose-To-Work-Out-With-LeBron-James-Eric-Bledsoe-In-Las-Vegas

Who would you guys rather have; McCollum or Irving? I would take McCollum for two reasons! 1. He has less of a diva attitude to him and I wouldn't see him being as selfish as Kyrie on the court. 2. I think Irving would get back to missing games if he came here cause I think he'd be pushing to hard to shoulder the load. Irving has a history of missing games with nagging injuries.

Let's look who has the upper hand:

Scoring: Equal

Shooting: Irving: Better three point shooter and would space the floor better

Defense: McCollum

Size: Equal

Health: McCollum

Who would you guys rather have; McCollum or Irving? I would take McCollum for two reasons! 1. He has less of a diva attitude to him and I wouldn't see him being as selfish as Kyrie on the court. 2. I think Irving would get back to missing games if he came here cause I think he'd be pushing to hard to shoulder the load. Irving has a history of missing games with nagging injuries.

Let's look who has the upper hand:

Scoring: Equal

Shooting: Irving: Better three point shooter and would space the floor better

Defense: McCollum

Size: Equal

Health: McCollum

I think McCollum would cost more to get.

Yeah, the Speights and Birch signings not being official yet and the strange decision of stretching CJ's 1 million dollar cap hit all point to a trade being made of some sort

Yeah, the Speights and Birch signings not being official yet and the strange decision of stretching CJ's 1 million dollar cap hit all point to a trade being made of some sort

But then the signing of afflalo will not make any sense!