Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Whenever we made the signing you dismissed the critics by saying that his deal was very movable with the new cap. Have you changed your tune?

Its not his deal its that nobody needs a center

Speights comes nowhere near replacing what Nik does on the floor, there would have to be someone else. We can't run a team with Biyombo and Speights at the Center position.

Geez u really over rate Vuc. Biz and speights can play 35 total minutes a game and the other 13 can go to Isaac Gordon and birch. Small ball.

I think he can shoot long twos and suck at defense just fine

Mo is a 12-15 mpg guy that can come in and score some points. That's it. He's a career 8 point 4 board player. He's not replacing Vuch in any way shape or form.

If you're happy with this signing because you think it means Vuch is getting traded because of it--you're gonna be disappointed.

If you're happy with this signing because it's an established veteran whose won a title and can shoot the ball from deep and will provide solid front court depth--you're gonna be happy.

Mo is a 12-15 mpg guy that can come in and score some points. That's it. He's a career 8 point 4 board player. He's not replacing Vuch in any way shape or form.

If you're happy with this signing because you think it means Vuch is getting traded because of it--you're gonna be disappointed.

If you're happy with this signing because it's an established veteran whose won a title and can shoot the ball from deep and will provide solid front court depth--you're gonna be happy.

We don't have 12-15 minutes to give a center though.

There are 2 options here.

1. At 30 years old he's ready to be a bench player that doesn't play. Seems unlikely in my opinion. He just finished playing minutes for a playoff team.

2. We have a trade to move one of biyombo or vucevic. Play the one who stays 28 mpg. Play speights 12 mpg. Go small 8 mpg.

We don't have 12-15 minutes to give a center though.

There are 2 options here.

1. At 30 years old he's ready to be a bench player that doesn't play. Seems unlikely in my opinion. He just finished playing minutes for a playoff team.

2. We have a trade to move one of biyombo or vucevic. Play the one who stays 28 mpg. Play speights 12 mpg. Go small 8 mpg.

If Weltman has a deal to get rid of Biz he wins GM of the off-season.

More likely scenario is Speights just plays less. I also really don't think Issac is getting many minutes as a rookie.

More likely scenario is Speights just plays less. I also really don't think Issac is getting many minutes as a rookie.

Yeah, it does seem that way

Seriously you think we are going to bench mostly our #6 pick ala Mario? Wow is all I got. Yeah we are SO good!!