Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

That's actually not that bad. Our bench looks pretty serviceable and will keep us in games now. I'd have Vucevic starting over Biz though.

That starting lineup is terrible. No shooting

@rodger_sherman

LeBron: no, seriously dude. Copernicus proved it hundreds of years ago. It's one of the most fundamental scientific facts.

Kyrie: i want out

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20127818/nba-weeks-dysfunction-surrounding-kyrie-irving-trade-demand

Good Sunday morning read on why Kyrie wants out.

Bottom line he knows Lebron is leaving so getting out in front of it.

Good on kyrie. Lebron would leave in a heartbeat and not consider the consequences for any of his teammates once he has the chance. He needs to look out for himself.

It makes sense for Kyrie to demand a trade now because teams won't be scared to trade for him, since he has a few years on his contract.

He probably won't have to live in OKC against his will

Also i think i should point out its not like biyombo has any more trade value than vucevic. Nobody needs either.

Whenever we made the signing you dismissed the critics by saying that his deal was very movable with the new cap. Have you changed your tune?

Whenever we made the signing you dismissed the critics by saying that his deal was very movable with the new cap. Have you changed your tune?

To be fair, I do remember this.

But I think we all might have underestimated how bad Biz is. Toronto had a roster that covered up his weaknesses, we don't.