Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

According to David Pick we had to face to face meeting with Mo Speights

Ehh. He will not give us anything more than what we currently have unless vuc is going out on a trade. We really need shooting.

Then why the hell is he still on the team?

Because the only people that want to trade him are fans that don't know what they're doing?

Because we don't have any other front court scorers?

Several other good reasons...?

The idea of moving Vuch... is it exciting? Maybe, but it can't be change for the sake of change. He's arguably the closest thing we have to a go to scorer. If we can't get something similar, why trade him?

Because the only people that want to trade him are fans that don't know what they're doing?

Because he has zero trade value. You may not think that should be the case, and maybe you are right, but it doesn't matter. No one wants him.

I have to admit its demoralizing to watch opponents driving to the rim and Vuch just stands there.

Yea I'd still rather have Vuch then Biz. Like if we're trading one I'd rather trade Biz.

He cost more for more years and does less.

Vuch isn't an issue money wise and can contribute offensively. He's better suited coming off the bench but we don't have anyone better to start over him anyways.

Because he has zero trade value. You may not think that should be the case, and maybe you are right, but it doesn't matter. No one wants him.

I have to admit its demoralizing to watch opponents driving to the rim and Vuch just stands there.

It's equally as demoralizing watching Biz fumble a pass off his hands out of bounds.

Yea I'd still rather have Vuch then Biz. Like if we're trading one I'd rather trade Biz.

He cost more for more years and does less.

Vuch isn't an issue money wise and can contribute offensively. He's better suited coming off the bench but we don't have anyone better to start over him anyways.

Fwiw we went 12-15 with biz starting and 9-8 when he played more than 28 minutes

I cried bro! Ok:

Biyombo

Gordon

Fournier

Simmons

Payton

Vuc

Isaac

Hezonja

Ross

Mack

That's actually not that bad. Our bench looks pretty serviceable and will keep us in games now. I'd have Vucevic starting over Biz though.

Interesting that we met with Speights. We don't have room in the rotation for him

He's a championship quality vet who can be a voice in the locker room and play spot minutes if there are any injuries. I think he's perfect for this team.

He's a championship quality vet who can be a voice in the locker room and play spot minutes if there are any injuries. I think he's perfect for this team.

Not saying he's not a nice fit, but I don't think he's coming to a losing franchise to play spot minutes