Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Fournier is a starting shooting guard in the NBA which is a pretty important position these days and he's trash. I don't care that he's leading a bad team in scoring, Dion waiters would do the same thing. You change Fournier out with Klay, Jimmy, Beal, Derozan etc and we are an entirely different team and free agents would want to come here. I hate on Fournier and Vuc the most because they are both delusional. Either they both need to step their games up and actually start to matter in this league or shut up and stop masquerading like their franchise players with highly regarded opinions.

News flash Fournier and VUC you both have started the last couple of years and the team is still trash and have made no improvements... You are part of the problem believe it or not.

Fournier really isn't trash. Also, just flipping Fournier for one of those guys doesn't remotely fix our roster nor do I think a guy like Derozan or Beall all the sudden makes Orlando a hot spot free agent destination.

I get the issues with Vuch, he pouted last year when we brought in some competition, but I do not see what's wrong with Fournier wanting better players in Orlando. What player doesn't want to play with better players? Of course he would want Hill or Irving, they're good players and an upgrade over Payton.

Does that excuse Fournier from improving? No, not at all. His issues are well noted and he needs to improve upon them. But I'll never take exception to a guy that wants to win with better players.

I would trade anyone on the roster w/ exception of Isaac and next years first for Kyrie Irving. He wants to be the #1 guy and will LOVE Orlando.

Your talking about getting arguably the best PG in the NBA, and you wouldn't include next year's first for him? Or Issac? Come on now. Your going to have to give up something substantial for a player of Irvings caliber and 1 or both of the above would be involved.

Your talking about getting arguably the best PG in the NBA, and you wouldn't include next year's first for him? Or Issac? Come on now. Your going to have to give up something substantial for a player of Irvings caliber and 1 or both of the above would be involved.

No... I meant anyone on the roster and next years 1st for Irving..... Unprotected 1st too.... Isaac would be the only exception.... Heck if they want Isaac too.... BYE!!!

Unfortunately, they are not trady Irving to another East team.

He is going to a West team.

The only East team makes sense is philadelphia. They can get Okafor,Fultz and some first round picks.

If I am Cleveland, i will try to trade Irving to the lakers to keep Lebron in Cleveland. I dont see Lebron going to the Lakers if Irving is there.

You'd think we have no shot -- but I've been surprised at how horrible the trades for good players have been so far. I'd say we're definitely in the mix especially with our draft picks. Never count ANY TEAM out -- lesson I've learned this year

Fournier really isn't trash. Also, just flipping Fournier for one of those guys doesn't remotely fix our roster nor do I think a guy like Derozan or Beall all the sudden makes Orlando a hot spot free agent destination.

I get the issues with Vuch, he pouted last year when we brought in some competition, but I do not see what's wrong with Fournier wanting better players in Orlando. What player doesn't want to play with better players? Of course he would want Hill or Irving, they're good players and an upgrade over Payton.

Does that excuse Fournier from improving? No, not at all. His issues are well noted and he needs to improve upon them. But I'll never take exception to a guy that wants to win with better players.

Wanting to win and making public your opinions about your teammates in a negative way are two completely different things.

• Upvote 3

Wanting to win and making public your opinions about your teammates in a negative way are two completely different things.

we need vocal people. I'm sick of this trash roster. Things need to change

The benchmark for trades for Irving is the deron Williams trade

Favors, Harris, cash, two firsts

Isaac, Fournier, cash, and two firsts one of which is unprotected should be enough. And you can throw Payton in the deal to put it over the top.

we need vocal people. I'm sick of this trash roster. Things need to change

Being vocal is great but being vocal on social media and you're part of the problem isn't.

• Upvote 1

Isaac, Fournier, cash, and two firsts one of which is unprotected should be enough. And you can throw Payton in the deal to put it over the top.

Would sort of be funny if we included Fournier in a deal to land Kyrie. If management pulled this off can you imagine the excitement?

I believe we can do it if we really wanted to

We def have a chance. This year of unexpected signings and trades has taught me that.