Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'd do this in a heartbeat...

ORL/CLE/PHO

We throw 2 x trop-5 protected 1sts at Cavs and a late 1st at Phoenix.

I think the Cavs are getting good value without the picks. Bledsoe borderline allstar. Vucevic cheaper replacement for TT and sixth man/versatile defender in AG. The Suns OTOH arent getting enough. But I like the framework.

Why would Cleveland give a damn about Kyrie's preferences? He wants out and they should try to get the best deal available. Also, its not like he's a FA at the end of the season and has any leverage to scare off potential suitors

I would do anything to get Kyrie but honestly I have no idea if the Cavs want our players

I doubt the cavs want our players when we don't want most our players.

Why wouldn't Fournier want Kyrie here?

Fournier in truth maybe expressing what most of the board feels. At least Fournier is passionate about it. Maybe EP is the one being shopped around.

I think our roster is divided. I believe that;

AG EP Biz are united (I saw them hanging out in downtown) and Fournier Vuc are locked in. The Fournier/Vuc tandem needs to be broken up if a new culture takes over in Orlando.

Fournier is a starting shooting guard in the NBA which is a pretty important position these days and he's trash. I don't care that he's leading a bad team in scoring, Dion waiters would do the same thing. You change Fournier out with Klay, Jimmy, Beal, Derozan etc and we are an entirely different team and free agents would want to come here. I hate on Fournier and Vuc the most because they are both delusional. Either they both need to step their games up and actually start to matter in this league or shut up and stop masquerading like their franchise players with highly regarded opinions.

News flash Fournier and VUC you both have started the last couple of years and the team is still trash and have made no improvements... You are part of the problem believe it or not.

• Upvote 1