Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Cavs in serious talks with D.Rose for a 1 year deal

Hmmm...

As a back up, that actually would probably be good for all parties involved.

It should allow them to play fairly similarly with Irving out minus the 3 point shooting.

No offense to Wiggins, but Gordon seems to have a higher bb IQ. His rebounding was always a red flag to me. Now to hear how horrible his defense is, it's even more disturbing. Very intrigued to see what comes of Gordon this year.

Yep. If we can get a lower $ amount for Gordon who- in my opinion- is a better player (Though he doesn't put up the pretty point totals), that should be a good deal.

Wait, you think Gordon is better than Wiggins? Huh? This can't be real life. The homerisim on here SMH.

Wait, you think Gordon is better than Wiggins? Huh? This can't be real life. The homerisim on here SMH.

I mean I went into my argument below, but ok glad to hear your irrevocable evidence that I am wrong.

Gordon is a better player than Wiggins- Wiggins defense is so bad that he actively hurts the wolves while he is on the court, and while he scores more points he does it an mediocre efficiency.

He will get a higher salary because he scored over 20 points a game last year, but that doesn't mean he is a better player.

This is a troll post right? its getting out of hand.

This is a troll post right? its getting out of hand.

Please tell me then- what specifically makes Wiggins the superior player?

I mean I went into my argument below, but ok glad to hear your irrevocable evidence that I am wrong.

What evidence do you need?

I'm not going into the reasons why Wiggins is better than AG because it's such an out of control comment to even make.

We can debate AG vs Saric or AG vs another similar skill level player but saying he's better than Gordon is nothing but a blind homer comment.

Wiggins isn't a terrible defender either. Averaged 24 a game at age 22. He's not lebron right now but he's one of the best young players in the league.

So I want to hear you say right now if the Wolves offered us Wiggins for AG right now strait up (in some fantasy land) you would say no. Please go on record saying that.

Wiggins was never taking less. He's arguably the best player in the NBA under 23. He was always getting every penny.

I don't see how he and AG are even spoken of in the same sentence. One guy could be a future MVP and the other is a fringe starter.

The idea that Wiggins is a potential MVP candidate while AG is a fringe starter is absolutely ridiculous.

Hmmm...

As a back up, that actually would probably be good for all parties involved.

It should allow them to play fairly similarly with Irving out minus the 3 point shooting.

They'd probably be better off sticking with

Deron Williams at this point. Williams is more reliable and would be there for more games

The idea that Wiggins is a potential MVP candidate while AG is a fringe starter is absolutely ridiculous.

How so? He's averaging 24 a game at age 22. He could easily become close to a 30 point scorer which generally puts a player in MVP talk.

How many teams would AG start on now in the NBA? Maybe half?

AG could solidity himself as a clear starter this year and I hope he does. But right now he's a putrid shooter who has put up pedestrian numbers for an NBA starter.

Yes, he's a good defender (though will struggle against true 4's that are much bigger) but that doesn't solidify you being a starter in the NBA.

Trevor Ariza is a good comp in terms of being a guy that was a fringe starter for quite a few years before becoming a clear starter.