Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

It's troubling that we still don't know what we have in EP and AG.

Two young, talented studs who are slowly getting better due to inept use of their given strengths. Likely to improve immensely in a system that utilizes their strengths and surrounded with players that can offset their weaknesses. We are still a team of no shooters, though, so ..... We may expect another year of failure....

Aaron Gordon needs to be let go after this season..... He's a bench guy. I said it the night he was drafted. He is a career bench player. He couldn't even rise to the occasion and win the dunk contest he was suppose to which means he is not clutch.... Let him walk... or trade him for a pick if possible.... 2nd rounder would be fair....

Payton I will wait on because it takes PG's quite a few years to figure things out, especially when he has had different coaches. Let's see how he does this year.

Aaron Gordon needs to be let go after this season..... He's a bench guy. I said it the night he was drafted. He is a career bench player. He couldn't even rise to the occasion and win the dunk contest he was suppose to which means he is not clutch.... Let him walk... or trade him for a pick if possible.... 2nd rounder would be fair....

Payton I will wait on because it takes PG's quite a few years to figure things out, especially when he has had different coaches. Let's see how he does this year.

I might as well just consider you a troll account.

here's the benchmark our bench has to exceed this year.

post all star:

29.3 ppg on 37/28/85 shooting

opponent benches averaged

41.2 ppg on 48/40/72 shooting

Dunk contest?

Yup because Harold Minor.

maybe we undervalue payton?

Hardwood Paroxysm @HPbasketball

There are a lot of indicators that Elfrid Payton’s impact is better than advertised, even if the shooting will always be an isssue.

Eeeeeerrrrmmmmm....

I think we jacked up Gordon with the whole SF thing. Dude lost weight and did his best but it didn't work. If I'm the coaching staff, I'm asking him to gain weight through additional muscle and learn to play PF and small ball C. Capitalize on his strengths and athleticism.