Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

People are really still on the dwight dream? The dudes a cancer.. Still immature.. Move on.

Agree to each point , but I'd still take him over Biz everyday. Switch Biz for Dwight and we're a playoff team in the east. Which isn't saying much but that seems to be the goal here.

I think if we could be a top 5 defense we could be like the 25th best offense and still win 40 games.

I remember hearing this last year. We need you to a less optimistic! Lol.

I remember hearing this last year. We need you to a less optimistic! Lol.

I guess i should say "if a team could be a top 5 defense..." not the magic because they aren't going to be top 5

Agree to each point , but I'd still take him over Biz everyday. Switch Biz for Dwight and we're a playoff team in the east. Which isn't saying much but that seems to be the goal here.

I don't think he makes us a playoff team. Even of we did get the 8th seed.. Why?

Was listening to Weltman on Anez just a bit ago. The dude sounds exactly like Tony Hawk. His voice, the way he speaks. It's crazy

He's a freakin' jedi. A cool cat

From a pure basketball perspective Dwight is leaps and bounds better than Biyombo will ever be, and that's current injury riddled old man with a bad back Dwight. But having said that, if you factor in all the other stuff (lockeroom drama, public drama, on court drama, coach and management drama and his overall cancerous effect he can have on a franchise from the towel guys up to the owner) than I would rather have Biyombo, especially where we are as a franchise. If we were pushing for a championship and Dwight could be the difference than I think you have to consider him but we are so far from a contender I think I'd rather that poster above who is overweight and 6 foot backing up the 5.

I think if we could be a top 5 defense we could be like the 25th best offense and still win 40 games.

But you're right. You can't start Payton- Simmons- Fournier - Gordon - vucevic or whatever and expect anything more than the worst offense in the league. And that is debilitating.

And not only debilitating from a win-loss standpoint, but also from a fan standpoint it is painful to watch that group (or similar group) play offense.

Can we just rid ourselves of Vuc this summer. Please!

No.

Vuc and Monroe and valenciunas and okafor and enes kanter created a log jam.

Seems impossible to trade him.

@Marc J. Spears @MarcJSpearsESPN

Finally healthy, 6-11, shooting & playing very well in @thebig3, it wouldn't be a bad idea for an NBA team to give Rashard Lewis camp invite

BOOM! :shard:

there's our shooting 3rd-string PF and spot starter.

• Upvote 1