Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'm just saying this could go badly.

we have a guy who is 28. who couldn't beat out kyle Anderson for minutes. who spent two MONTHS last year shooting less than 9.2% from 3. who averaged 6ppg. who decided to play the best basketball of his career the final 10 games of a contract year. Who the smartest basketball people arguably in NBA history decided wasn't worth modest backup prices.

we have a guy who is 28. who couldn't beat out kyle Anderson for minutes. who spent two MONTHS last year shooting less than 9.2% from 3. who averaged 6ppg. who decided to play the best basketball of his career the final 10 games of a contract year. Who the smartest basketball people arguably in NBA history decided wasn't worth modest backup prices.

We can always count on you thanks :beatcomp:/>

Curious to see the money, all we know is 3 years fully guaranteed (per David Aldridge). I know he's a terrible shooter, but really good defensively. If we use him as a defensive role player (like he should be) he could fit well. If we give him a larger role he can't fill (like we keep doing with other players) it probably won't go well. Think he could be a good culture fit either way though, tough guy from a winning organization that had to fight to be in the league

Yeah it could.

It could be good though.

At the least we got Mack and Simmons, two guys who will play hard. Totally different than Jeff Green.

Yeah it could.

It could be good though.

At the least we got Mack and Simmons, two guys who will play hard. Totally different than Jeff Green.

I agree.

His toughness is worth it to me. A guy with some grit. When was the last time we had a guy with some emotion and not a passive personality?