Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

What's the fuss with DSJ's missed dunk? I don't get it.

Crossover, change of speed instantly, jumps so high and so fast with little wind up it's like gravity doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1

DSJ's looked great and is a hell of a lot flashier but it's not like Isaac was an uncoordinated stiff in SL, he racked up solid numbers in pretty limited minutes.

The limited minutes were more concerning than his actual performance. We have him calling out of two games where he only played 21.5 mpg (completely ignore the third as all teams pull their top picks from summer league if they sneeze too hard). We have an entire season of college basketball where he played 26 mpg in a sport where his team played 74 possessions per game.

we're probably going to play a 98 possessions per game type of pace. What happens if he's only an elite backup because of asthma?

The limited minutes were more concerning than his actual performance. We have him calling out of two games where he only played 21.5 mpg (completely ignore the third as all teams pull their top picks from summer league if they sneeze too hard). We have an entire season of college basketball where he played 26 mpg in a sport where his team played 74 possessions per game.

we're probably going to play a 98 possessions per game type of pace. What happens if he's only an elite backup because of asthma?

Oh crap that would suck. Knowing our history of Magic Tragic, I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

Only 4 guys played 25 minutes a game for FSU with Bacon tops at 28.8.

I'm sorry, but you do realize there are a good amount of professional athletes who have asthma right? Conditioning is one of the things that most rookies must improve when they get into the league. He is no different.

Here are just a handful who suffer from Asthma

DeAndre Jordan

David Beckham

Richard Jefferson

Jackie Joyner Kersee

Jerome Bettis

Dennis Rodman

Emmett Smith

Dominique Wilkins

I could go on....

I'm sorry, but you do realize there are a good amount of professional athletes who have asthma right? Conditioning is one of the things that most rookies must improve when they get into the league. He is no different.

Here are just a handful who suffer from Asthma

DeAndre Jordan

David Beckham

Richard Jefferson

Jackie Joyner Kersee

Jerome Bettis

Dennis Rodman

Emmett Smith

Dominique Wilkins

I could go on....

Yes. I do realize that. And asthma doesn't effect everyone the same.

But those guys also didn't ask out of games because of it.

If it's not mildly concerning to you you're just lying to yourself to justify the magic's selection

Yes. I do realize that. And asthma doesn't effect everyone the same.

But those guys also didn't ask out of games because of it.

If it's not mildly concerning to you you're just lying to yourself to justify the magic's selection

Exactly. Right now we should be very excited and talking about how awesome it is to finally have a point guard that can take over games while making everyone else on the team better!