Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Have to be really careful about drawing too many conclusions from this post all-star break stuff. Not only is it a relatively small sample size, but probably about half the games are played at a point in the season where neither team cares about the outcome (or even worse is actually trying to lose).

I think the biggest change after the allstar break for us was tempo. When we play at a faster pace offensively then guys like AG will thrive. Actually EP was much better as well when we picked up the pace of the game. On the flip side Vuc and Fournier tend (especially Vuc) are more geared to a traditional half-court offense.

Is it possible to get the title updated with page numbers when something actually important happens? I saw 10 new pages have been added and thought something important might've happened. Can't believe how much time I just wasted on unimportant arguments over Aaron Gordon.

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to get the title updated with page numbers when something actually important happens? I saw 10 new pages have been added and thought something important might've happened. Can't believe how much time I just wasted on unimportant arguments over Aaron Gordon.

Yeah maybe we should make a new thread for important stuff like signings or trades.

Welcome to mid-July on any basketball forum ever.

Sources: Pistons and Pelicans have discussed a potential trade of Reggie Jackson for E'Twaun Moore and Alexis Ajinca. Full story coming soon

Yeah let's not aspire to be better than that, let's just suck as bad as all of them do. Good call.

I mean, I think you're being a little sensitive here. People were just debating how much they see certain players (mainly Gordon) developing in the off-season. Player development is a valid discussion to have in an off-season thread.

Sources: Pistons and Pelicans have discussed a potential trade of Reggie Jackson for E'Twaun Moore and Alexis Ajinca. Full story coming soon

It's a good thing Henny is gone or else Jackson would've already had his introductory press conference.

Would you do Payton and Fournier for Reggie Jackson and Stanley Johnson?