Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

The frustrating thing to me is the people that can't stand Fournier are the same people that would love to sign KCP.

They're almost opposite type players..... KCP is a better defender, but worse on offense.... Either way Brooklyn is gonna pay KCP WAY too much money.....

Its almost like they haven't watched the magic play in 3 years

Neither have I to be fair.

Oh god really!? Now we're gonna get on Fournier for his contract? Come on. His contract is completely in sync with what others like him are making.

I'm just saying, don't publicly complain about not signing a high money FA when you're part of the reason the team didn't have the cap space to make it work. Not saying Evan should take less money, but he shouldn't be calling out management for not spending money they don't have when he's a part of it.

Tatum is the real deal.

In Summer League? A Summer League, more like the D-League, can only indicates who is able to play in the NBA and who not! So, will Tatum have a good role in the NBA, sure. Is he the real deal, we will all have to wait on that.

And apparently the Sixers curse hit again. Fultz seems to have a severly sprained ankle.