Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Totally random but you know what I'd love to see? Trading Fournier, Vooch and a first or two for Marc Gasol. That dude is old but would change the entire organization overnight.

Edit: And he's going to waste his remaining years in a loaded west. With that dude on our team, we'd be like the new era Pistons.

Bad shooter but better defender sounds like a wash to me. Especially since no one on our team can shoot.

We don't have any PG'S that can defend either.

We don't have any PG'S that can defend either.

With Gordon, Ross, and Isaac being able to switch all 5 positions I'm not worried about defense. I want people who can score(With decent enough defense)!

With Gordon, Ross, and Isaac being able to switch all 5 positions I'm not worried about defense. I want people who can score(With decent enough defense)!

Weren't gonna get that in FA.

Yeah. I'm way more worried about defense at the 5 spot than at the 1

Just my observation:

Seems each year during NBA free agency time everyone wants the team to make a big splash or make big moves. We did that last year (although in hind sight not very good moves) but now this year we want the team to make big moves again and go after big free agents.

There will be years where we can only make small moves (this year) and years where we can spend big (Byombo) last year. The trick is spending on good players we intend to keep.

In a nutshell: WE BROKE!! We gotta shop at Aldi for now, y'all!