Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I think fans get an emotional connection with a player after a few years especially when they're you're best player. Some fans are old school and want to know where's the loyalty to the team that gave you a chance in the league.

Yea I get that. But as fans we have to realize there is no loyalty in the NBA. Players want a chance to win and there's like 5 teams that have any thing close to a shot at that. It's not like the NFL.

Most I've seen are having a crisis of fandom. They've spent the last 15 years or so just watching guys leave every time the get hope

Not much to do in Utah

I'm debating on if I'd trade a future first for smart. I wouldn't want to pay him later. And he's definitely not a starter. But he fills a need.

I like smart. I just don't like smart for us.

I don't know if I'm ready for a world where Otto Porter makes 26 million dollars a season

You might see something similar with AG next year so it's not that crazy.

Not much to do in Utah

If you like outdoor stuff Utah is awesome. I'd love Utah. The majority of NBA players probably do not love Utah.

If you like outdoor stuff Utah is awesome. I'd love Utah. The majority of NBA players probably do not love Utah.

Yeah but its hard to do outdoor stuff all the time. And utah's population is very segregated.