Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

that's cool. we can deal with 18-19 salary. just nothing longer than that.

I agree. That's a contract to move next year when all these teams are staring at future tax payments.

So these contracts are ridiculous. Steph Curry now has the 3rd highest contract of all time, all sports in per year money.

Biyombo-Gordon-Fournier-Ross-Payton

Vuc-Issac-Mario-Iwundu-Jameer

Arthur-DJ

Zimmerman-Georges Hunt-Walton Jr in Lakeland. I also don't despise Matt Costello.

So these contracts are ridiculous. Steph Curry now has the 3rd highest contract of all time, all sports in per year money.

eh, that seems fine.

I don't mind the big contracts to mvp type players in their prime.

it's the 5/126 for Jrue and whatever Otto Porter is going to make that hurts the league.

Look at us. Biyombo and Fournier are a pain, but at least they can play. Our worst contract is Augustin. a non-trivial amount of money to a guy that is detrimental to us on the court.

Biyombo-Gordon-Fournier-Ross-Payton

Vuc-Issac-Mario-Iwundu-Jameer

Arthur-DJ

Zimmerman-Georges Hunt-Walton Jr in Lakeland. I also don't despise Matt Costello.

pretty much. though if we utilize two-way contracts for hunt and Walton we still have 1 more roster spot available.

Sup guys I've been insanely busy and unable to watch Summer League other than a clip or two.

What does everyone think of Isaac so far?

Sup guys I've been insanely busy and unable to watch Summer League other than a clip or two.

He gets on the offensive glass a lot. Pretty much meeting expectations in the other areas.

Better at 19 than AG at 19. Really needs strength but is smart and moves well. Handle isnt great which will limit his offense initially. All-NBA defensive potential and could score 17-20 ppg in a few years.

Completely different physically but could have Ron Artest 2-way impact.

Better at 19 than AG at 19. Really needs strength but is smart and moves well. Handle isnt great which will limit his offense initially. All-NBA defensive potential and could score 17-20 ppg in a few years.

Completely different physically but could have Ron Artest 2-way impact.

Got to remember Gordon was 11.5 months younger than isaac at this point his rookie year.

I know it means nothing now but I really wish we didn't waste so much money last summer. Has to be one of the worst summers in magic history in terms of bad spending.