Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Thats dumb though. Just play the players and win as many games as you deserve to win. It's pointless to hold guys out and play bad lineups to get the 6th pick in the draft. If you're going to tank, fully tank. If you're going to win, just win. Can't half ass it.

That wasn't the initial argument though. It was less players like Meeks even at a good price = more playing time for young inexperienced players. Which more than likely results in more losses but also lets us develop and figure what we have.

Somone mentioned that WA got a good price on Meeks and although they did it's smarter for us to distribute those minutes elsewhere.

That wasn't the initial argument though. It was less players like Meeks even at a good price = more playing time for young inexperienced players. Which more than likely results in more losses but also lets us develop and figure what we have.

Somone mentioned that WA got a good price on Meeks and although they did it's smarter for us to distribute those minutes elsewhere.

Eh. I don't think a Meeks type player would hurt minutes.

Can't watch but it looks like Isaac is doing more offensively

He's got a great feel for the ball, but he got pulled again after 3 and a half minutes.

Can't watch but it looks like Isaac is doing more offensively

He looks more comfortable today. Pleasantly surprised how "under control" he plays. Nice stroke on the jumper as well. There's a lot to like and you can see why the consensus was that he has a lot of upside. He has to develop and get stronger.

Zimmerman is still soft as Charmin.

He looks more comfortable today. Pleasantly surprised how "under control" he plays. Nice stroke on the jumper as well. There's a lot to like and you can see why the consensus was that he has a lot of upside. He has to develop and get stronger.

Zimmerman is still soft as Charmin.

I love Iwundu's length and tenacity.

I love Iwundu's length and tenacity.

Agreed. Iwundu plays hard and has some offensive skills too. He might be a 2nd round gem.

Agreed. Iwundu plays hard and has some offensive skills too. He might be a 2nd round gem.

He definately has the tools to be a steal in the 2nd round. Let's see how it translates....

I'm gonna be really pissed if Isaac isn't capable of playing more then 3 to 4 minute stretches...

He definately has the tools to be a steal in the 2nd round. Let's see how it translates....

I'm gonna be really pissed if Isaac isn't capable of playing more then 3 to 4 minute stretches...

He doesn't look winded. I'm guessing the coaching staff may want to pace him early on. I know he deals with asthma but that doesn't look like a problem. I understand James Harden has asthma also. I'd be shocked if veteran FO guys like Hammond and Weltman would not have done their due diligence on the asthma issue before drafting Isaac.

He doesn't look winded. I'm guessing the coaching staff may want to pace him early on. I know he deals with asthma but that doesn't look like a problem. I understand James Harden has asthma also. I'd be shocked if veteran FO guys like Hammond and Weltman would not have done their due diligence on the asthma issue before drafting Isaac.

Yeah. You're probably right.... Actually Zimm hasn't been that bad at all. He's battling out there and the effort is definately there... He really needs to add some strength

Clips need a team to take on some salary if they get Galinari. I'd take Lou Will and a draft pick if that's possible.

...if you can't tell I really want us to make a trade.

I wish we would just sign Gallinari. A Payton, Ross, Galinari, Gordon, and Vucevic starting lineup would be respectable. Then the 2nd five off the bench would be Augustine, Fournier, Hezonja, Isaac, and Biyombo.