Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

The playoffs are so open in the East. This could really swing our FO into making dumb moves (ingles) so we can say we made the playoffs.

I think we largely roll with the same team while our current front office "evaluates"(give me a break) our current roster. They make a move or two in order to marginally improve our team. They talk about winning all year only to yield the same results as the last few years because they're too stupid to realize we are trash.

Also where are we getting our info on twitter?!?! I only ever read Woj.

• Upvote 1

This PG trade is just deflating.

The Pacers could've got so much more and now the Thunder will be a poor man's version of the old Durant-Westbrook team. I wanted to see PG somewhere else

This PG trade is just deflating.

The Pacers could've got so much more and now the Thunder will be a poor man's version of the old Durant-Westbrook team. I wanted to see PG somewhere else

Westbrook is my favorite player so I love this for him even if its temporary.

The playoffs are so open in the East. This could really swing our FO into making dumb moves (ingles) so we can say we made the playoffs.

I wouldn't mind going for the 8 seed, but Joe Ingles is far from the answer. We gotta drain the swamp, get rid of all the empty stats buffons we have and build a decent team. Miami was able to do that last year and almost made the playoffs, they were fun to watch

I think we largely roll with the same team while our current front office "evaluates"(give me a break) our current roster. They make a move or two in order to marginally improve our team. They talk about winning all year only to yield the same results as the last few years because they're too stupid to realize we are trash.

Also where are we getting our info on twitter?!?! I only ever read Woj.

And we're going to make the same stupid ass mistake we did last year and play this years Green (Ingles) over Isaac and Mario.

So going win now last year was a great idea.

Yup. This is why you don't dump Harris for peanuts. This is why you don't lose patience and shuffle young guys out. You never know what is going to be available

• Upvote 1

If that Ingles contract is true I'm going to lose it.

Just can't imagine anything more dumb. Is JJ looking for that kinda $?

Word out there is that JJ will get considerably more than that

I wouldn't mind going for the 8 seed, but Joe Ingles is far from the answer. We gotta drain the swamp, get rid of all the empty stats buffons we have and build a decent team. Miami was able to do that last year and almost made the playoffs, they were fun to watch

I like ingles. He can do a little of everything.

I like ingles on a two year deal.

I hate ingles on a 4 year deal

1. We keep oladipo we're not resigning Fournier. Not going to spend 38 million on shooting guards.

2. We don't play Gordon out of position we trade for cousins we end up with enough wins to push us into late lottery.

3. Both guys leave anyway because Paul George is dead set on going to LA

We also dont waste money on Biyombo, Meeks, & Green. It simply comes down to poor management of assets and cap. We continue to be a laughingstock for a reason.