Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Guys.

This isn't how trades work.

Okc is getting out of the oladipo contract for a year and a punchers chance at keeping George after next year. Okc is going hail Mary.

George is going to the Lakers next year. Stop overreacting

Think I'd take PG for a year.

It might've been better than the cluster***** we've experienced the last 4-5.

But hey we'll probably get Ingles for 4 15per.

Silver seriously needs to consider just taking the top 16 teams to the playoffs regardless of conferences. This is becoming a joke how much better the West is than the East.

Silver seriously needs to consider just taking the top 16 teams to the playoffs regardless of conferences. This is becoming a joke how much better the West is than the East.

True

STAY WITH ME:

If Rob doesn't make Ibaka trade last year, we maybe take our chance on Boogie for Vuc & Fournier. Then with Boogie here, we make a play for George for Vic & Sabonis

Payton

*FA SG* (trade for Courtney Lee?)

George/Isaac

Gordon

Cousins

Prediction:

We sign Ingles(Whoever that is). Trade Payton. Sign Hill or likewise capable PG. Try and develop Iwundu into a PG. Lose a bunch of games!

The playoffs are so open in the East. This could really swing our FO into making dumb moves (ingles) so we can say we made the playoffs.

Everyone complaining about this trade would be the same ones crying when he goes to LA.

I don't think it's so much about PG but more of why in the flippity ***** can we not make a winning trade...At all...Ever....

We get Ibaka...Same package OKC gets PG...We sign Greens and Ingles for 15 per.....

Just ri*****ingdiculous.

STAY WITH ME:

If Rob doesn't make Ibaka trade last year, we maybe take our chance on Boogie for Vuc & Fournier. Then with Boogie here, we make a play for George for Vic & Sabonis

Payton

*FA SG* (trade for Courtney Lee?)

George/Isaac

Gordon

Cousins

1. We keep oladipo we're not resigning Fournier. Not going to spend 38 million on shooting guards.

2. We don't play Gordon out of position we trade for cousins we end up with enough wins to push us into late lottery.

3. Both guys leave anyway because Paul George is dead set on going to LA