Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

But highlight shows are pointless in the internet era. 10 years ago I'd watch for an hour to catch highlights. Now i go on YouTube and they can pull every shot a player took.

That's true but sometimes I and others don't have time to do that. Just catching glimpses on the TV is very convenient.

I'm sure that this was already mentioned but I just found this article while I was looking for some kind of update to the GM search.

Apparently the Magic are interested in David Griffin over in Cleveland? Also the article said that Martins was heavily engaged in the process, so take that for what it is worth.

Does anyone else have any feeling on who could be a good fit for GM here? In an ideal world, what would you want our front office to look like, that would create a winning culture in Orlando in the next couple of years??

Link

Daryl Morey

I know we have been down this path before but I feel like asking anyway. Just because the circumstances are slightly different this year than last. Will Barton, now UFA. Any body reckon that he might score a big deal somewhere or do you think we have or even want a shot? This team just needs guys who can shoot in whatever way possible. He's a nice role player, right?

I know we have been down this path before but I feel like asking anyway. Just because the circumstances are slightly different this year than last. Will Barton, now UFA. Any body reckon that he might score a big deal somewhere or do you think we have or even want a shot? This team just needs guys who can shoot in whatever way possible. He's a nice role player, right?

Will Barton is under contract next year

Will Barton is under contract next year

good point, but it's interesting to think if it's about making denver nervous to get more money or if he's announcing it early enough because he doesn't care for the spot he's in.

even if it's next year it'd be a nice luxury to have a competent shooter as back up / emergency starter... i'm just ignoring jodie meeks and his 36 games here