Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

There in lies the problem. They ask semi hard question. Robbins asked him about taking some of the blame but he should've drilled in with more specifics.

"Alex we now know that you were the big backer for the hiring of Skiles. Was that against Rob's wishes? Do you think that's where the problem began? The first three years was designed to lose to acquire draft picks and the one year Rob decided to go to the next step, do you agree you deviated from Rob's vision and probably set us back with the Skiles fiasco?"

Hammer the **** out of him

Agreed. That's kind of what I was getting at, just used too vague of an example question. I would have loved for those questions you mentioned to have been asked. Not that he'd answer, but it'd be nice to watch him squirm.

Agreed. That's kind of what I was getting at, just used too vague of an example question. I would have loved for those questions you mentioned to have been asked. Not that he'd answer, but it'd be nice to watch him squirm.

I don't want to see him squirm. I want the truth to come out because THAT'S where the changes need to be made.

Want a winning culture? It starts there...With Alex.

I don't want to see him squirm. I want the truth to come out because THAT'S where the changes need to be made.

Want a winning culture? It starts there...With Alex.

We all want that. But we also know he'd never actually publicly take the blame and answer those questions with truth an honesty. Squirming is the best you're gonna get from him, unfortunately.

Watching this stuff, I think they actually are asking him some interesting questions, just not the pointed, angry questions we would want to ask. I like that they asked him if he was going to still be in charge of basketball operations, which puts him on notice a bit. I like that they asked him if they should have listened more to Skiles, which is very counter to the majority of this board, but I think is a good question at least.

Of course he's not going to answer them directly and with any honesty. But they are asking the right questions so far. I'm not done watching, yet, but it's interesting so far.

We all want that. But we also know he'd never actually publicly take the blame and answer those questions with truth an honesty. Squirming is the best you're gonna get from him, unfortunately.

I agree

Stuff just slips off the greasy oily cockroach every year. Did he have a "Make the Magic great" hat on to placate the masses. We are the worst organization in the history of professional sports.

I believe the Browns may have a leg up on us.

I think some people are hanging on to the Skiles thing too much. I hate Martins as much as the next guy but Skiles coached the team to a better year than Vogel with a less talented and less experienced roster IMO. Both Rob and Martins deserve their share of blame for the teams failure.